Vote Here for the 2008 Fighter of the Year!!! - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2008 Fighter of the Year

2008 Fighter of the Year The battle of the Streetfighter of the month winners, to determine the Streetfighter of the Year!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote Here for the 2008 Fighter of the Year!!!

View Poll Results: Who should be the Fighter of the Year
ShowYo Moto Inc 31 28.70%
mrgixxer 7 6.48%
Zr0-1 6 5.56%
Candyman 1 0.93%
KANE 3 2.78%
outlaw6660 9 8.33%
bbqb4racin 15 13.89%
BanditFighter 2 1.85%
spart666 13 12.04%
element22 5 4.63%
JHof44 7 6.48%
sprbeast 9 8.33%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #21
KANE
CF Lover
KANE's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:42 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
KANE is well likedKANE is well likedKANE is well likedKANE is well likedKANE is well likedKANE is well liked
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Vote Here for the 2008 Fighter of the Year!!!

One big thing for me when voting is who build them professionally in a shop and who busts there ass in a garage after work and uses what they have. The professional bikes looks outstanding but it is the home builders that do it for me who spend their hard earned cash, improvise with what they have and then ride the shit out of them afterward. For me that is what takes the cake for a good fighter.

KANE's 1999 GSXR fighter totaled R.I.P. 6/7/09
MY FIGHTER BUILD UP LINK.
My 1980 Jeep CJ5 project
KANE is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-12-2009, 07:21 PM   #22
Lowdown
Noobie
Lowdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:42 PM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Lowdown is a good noobieLowdown is a good noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE View Post
One big thing for me when voting is who build them professionally in a shop and who busts there ass in a garage after work and uses what they have. The professional bikes looks outstanding but it is the home builders that do it for me who spend their hard earned cash, improvise with what they have and then ride the shit out of them afterward. For me that is what takes the cake for a good fighter.
I have to agree.
Lowdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-14-2009, 09:55 AM   #23
mrgixxer
Gorilla...Hired Gorilla

CF Addict
mrgixxer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:42 PM
Flip Offs: 91
Flipped Off 73 Times in 61 Posts
mrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to behold
Poker Tournament Winner Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE View Post

Hell mine was built in a back yard...I didn't even have a garage...Only cost me $750 too...Including the rattle can paint job

Walk out..Tap out...Knocked out...You Pick
mrgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-14-2009, 01:01 PM   #24
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:42 PM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

The way I'm doing this, yet again, is on this thought--

If I came into a shitload of money tomorrow and was going to buy one bike from this group to ride everyday and adapt to my own style which would it be?

I'm really tossed...and I'm not saying who I ended up voting for...hot damn that's a hard one!

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-14-2009, 02:33 PM   #25
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:42 AM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

easy , showyo for me
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-16-2009, 07:44 AM   #26
KANE
CF Lover
KANE's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
KANE is well likedKANE is well likedKANE is well likedKANE is well likedKANE is well likedKANE is well liked
Fighter of the Month 

Wow I got a vote other than my own. Sweet!!

KANE's 1999 GSXR fighter totaled R.I.P. 6/7/09
MY FIGHTER BUILD UP LINK.
My 1980 Jeep CJ5 project
KANE is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-16-2009, 07:50 PM   #27
1st bel air fighter
CF Pimp
1st bel air fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 73 Times in 23 Posts
1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

i went for outlaws bike i just love that bike

now excepting bike donations

my 1st build:97 zuki 750: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=22608 ... impounded R.I.P

Brenden
1st bel air fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2009, 08:04 AM   #28
Tommy Pantsdown
Naked from the waste down

CF Addict
Tommy Pantsdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 7 Times in 5 Posts
Tommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 

Spart666 all the fuckin way! His bike is what every fighter should be.

It's about 10 levels above half the bikes in the contest. Just my 2 cents.

Mr. April 07 - FOTM Champion.
Tommy Pantsdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2009, 11:59 AM   #29
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

you just like it cuz you could check out your own asses reflection in the n2o bottle while riding!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-28-2009, 08:08 PM   #30
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2008 Fighter of the Year