Vote here for the 2011 Fighter of the Year on CF! CF 2011 FOTY! - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2011 Fighter of the Year

2011 Fighter of the Year The 2011 Streetfighter of the Year Contest threads can be found here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote here for the 2011 Fighter of the Year on CF! CF 2011 FOTY!

View Poll Results: Which is the Fighter of the Year for 2011?!
Renegades GSXR 7/12 61 4.24%
Ace6061 GSXR 750 47 3.26%
Seth420 CBR 929RR 107 7.43%
Rohr ZX6R 80 5.56%
ctluba CB 750F 114 7.92%
R3voltn1 CBR 929RR 140 9.72%
Cabbie GSXR 400/H2 281 19.51%
Kaenmuro Speed Triple 40 2.78%
Hardcore Speed Triple 52 3.61%
1wheelfelons R1 48 3.33%
Yantosh GSXR 7/12 TWIN TURBO 111 7.71%
Motohorho GSXR 1100 TWIN CHARGED 359 24.93%
Voters: 1440. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2012, 01:32 AM   #21
Stephen_ver4.0
Skunk Fighter
CF Addict
Stephen_ver4.0's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:18 AM
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 29 Times in 18 Posts
Stephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to all
Default Re: Vote here for the 2011 Fighter of the Year on CF! CF 2011 FOTY!

i cant fucking vote!!!!! they are all hard!!!!

----
Stephen
2018 Build: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=135706
Get a Lithium Pack @ MotoTrackSide.com http://mototrackside.com
Stephen_ver4.0 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Stephen_ver4.0!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2012, 01:37 AM   #22
Stephen_ver4.0
Skunk Fighter
CF Addict
Stephen_ver4.0's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:18 AM
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 29 Times in 18 Posts
Stephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish816 View Post
H............O...........L...........Y............ S............H.............I...........T!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! that was hard.

especially when you voted for 11 outta 12 of them for FOTM. well deserved for whoever wins but i will take my choice to the grave. hahahahaha
crazy minds alike. I normally respond my own point of view then read what everyone else had said.

----
Stephen
2018 Build: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=135706
Get a Lithium Pack @ MotoTrackSide.com http://mototrackside.com
Stephen_ver4.0 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Stephen_ver4.0!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2012, 02:03 AM   #23
Phaedrus
OvertheTopUndertheRadar
Fighterer
Phaedrus's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:18 AM
Flip Offs: 11
Flipped Off 8 Times in 3 Posts
Phaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of light

R-E-S-P-E-C-T....gotta love the craftsmanship...I Just have to know what it would it would be like to twist the throttle on on a twin turbo though

"fuck all this shiny shit, keep it fast and flat black"---Me In the mean time don't expect me here every day. I got a house and a Organic Garden----Anyone want to ride on county lines? the cops tend to leave them alone.

"To shave the beard is a sin that the blood of all the martyrs cannot cleanse. It is to deface the image of man created by God." - Ivan the Terrible
http:www.customfighters.forums/showthead.php?t=49417
Phaedrus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2012, 02:30 AM   #24
adam1983
150lbs sexy 30lbs squishy
Senior Fighterer
adam1983's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:18 AM
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 7 Times in 6 Posts
adam1983 is a name known to alladam1983 is a name known to alladam1983 is a name known to alladam1983 is a name known to alladam1983 is a name known to alladam1983 is a name known to alladam1983 is a name known to alladam1983 is a name known to alladam1983 is a name known to alladam1983 is a name known to alladam1983 is a name known to all

it was difficult to decide! but i had to go with cabbie's work of art

"Dare to be great, Dare to be powerful beyond measure"

adam1983 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2012, 02:40 AM   #25
FrenchFries
GURU
CF Addict
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

same here. 2 smoker. it just looks so clean and classy. yet badass.
FrenchFries is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2012, 03:33 AM   #26
Marginly-Mad-Mike
Fighterer
Marginly-Mad-Mike's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Marginly-Mad-Mike is a glorious beacon of lightMarginly-Mad-Mike is a glorious beacon of lightMarginly-Mad-Mike is a glorious beacon of lightMarginly-Mad-Mike is a glorious beacon of lightMarginly-Mad-Mike is a glorious beacon of lightMarginly-Mad-Mike is a glorious beacon of lightMarginly-Mad-Mike is a glorious beacon of lightMarginly-Mad-Mike is a glorious beacon of lightMarginly-Mad-Mike is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Vote here for the 2011 Fighter of the Year on CF! CF 2011 FOTY!

YOU SKILLFUL SKILLFUL BASTARDS!!!

what are guys doing to me...

ive narrowed it down to 4. down side is ive read the build threads of each of them

TOUGH CALL TOUGH CALL
been a good year for inovation though guys every build on here is win. even if your not in fight of the year, Because you have said to the creators of the orginals fuck you i can do better. and thats progress

Power without control is equal to pissing in the wind and you dont want piss in your face do you now.

MY FIRST BUILD PROJECT REBIRTH nsr 125 alcast
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=50253

Marginly-Mad-Mike is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2012, 03:56 AM   #27
PsychoDad
Welcome to the new day...

CF Pimp
PsychoDad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Just one question - When does the CF calander with these fighters featured on it come out?

WOW! Just fucken WOW!

If we do not make a calander out of thee bikes we are doing them a disservice to these bikes and their builders.

How in the name of all that is Hooligan are we supposed to pick one of these?

I reluctantly picked one becuse that is all I could vote for.

That was harder than picking a name for my children!

Such talent in this crowd I can not say enough good things about them and all the others that entered and did not win.

My God if the world does not recognize our site with quality like this then they need to get off the crack pipe!

"And in the end the love we take is equal to the love we make...." - The Beatles
PsychoDad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived PsychoDad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2012, 06:17 AM   #28
livewire
What??
Fighterer
livewire's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:18 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
livewire is really nicelivewire is really nicelivewire is really nicelivewire is really nicelivewire is really nicelivewire is really nicelivewire is really nice

all bike are relly badass, hard to vote!
livewire is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2012, 06:27 AM   #29
fu_jac
Pueling Pueman
CF Addict
fu_jac's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 124
Flipped Off 55 Times in 27 Posts
fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

I wanna go through all the build threads before I vote, doesn't feel right voting until I've seen what went into building each of these bikes...

But hit that Facebook like button in the meantime guys
fu_jac is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2012, 06:32 AM   #30
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:18 AM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

FOOKIN TOTAL HOOLIGAN INSANITY!

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2011 Fighter of the Year