Vote here for the 2011 Fighter of the Year on CF! CF 2011 FOTY! - Page 8 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2011 Fighter of the Year

2011 Fighter of the Year The 2011 Streetfighter of the Year Contest threads can be found here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote here for the 2011 Fighter of the Year on CF! CF 2011 FOTY!

View Poll Results: Which is the Fighter of the Year for 2011?!
Renegades GSXR 7/12 61 4.24%
Ace6061 GSXR 750 47 3.26%
Seth420 CBR 929RR 107 7.43%
Rohr ZX6R 80 5.56%
ctluba CB 750F 114 7.92%
R3voltn1 CBR 929RR 140 9.72%
Cabbie GSXR 400/H2 281 19.51%
Kaenmuro Speed Triple 40 2.78%
Hardcore Speed Triple 52 3.61%
1wheelfelons R1 48 3.33%
Yantosh GSXR 7/12 TWIN TURBO 111 7.71%
Motohorho GSXR 1100 TWIN CHARGED 359 24.93%
Voters: 1440. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2012, 12:33 AM   #71
Archangel672
Brass Monkey
Fighter
Archangel672's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:09 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Archangel672 is making some friendsArchangel672 is making some friendsArchangel672 is making some friendsArchangel672 is making some friendsArchangel672 is making some friends
Default Re: Vote here for the 2011 Fighter of the Year on CF! CF 2011 FOTY!

All of them are sweet looking, tough decision.

At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go inside the same box.
Archangel672 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2012, 01:14 AM   #72
Zalonka
Zippy Z
Fighter
Zalonka's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Zalonka is a glorious beacon of lightZalonka is a glorious beacon of lightZalonka is a glorious beacon of lightZalonka is a glorious beacon of lightZalonka is a glorious beacon of lightZalonka is a glorious beacon of lightZalonka is a glorious beacon of lightZalonka is a glorious beacon of lightZalonka is a glorious beacon of lightZalonka is a glorious beacon of light

Rohr ZX6R got my vote although Motohorho's creation is just insane. Motohorho's bike has such style yet still somehow has a rear seat it's ridiculously great.

Check out my friends band with their first professional CD.
http://www.facebook.com/ocellusballs...IwMTYifQ%3D%3D
Zalonka is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2012, 08:51 AM   #73
radiobloke
Huge Member
Senior Fighterer
radiobloke's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:09 AM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
radiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

OK, here goes. might be upsetting people here, but fuck it...tellin the truth.

I was between 2. MotoH and Yantosh.

Some might say 'you'll vote Yan cos he's a mate' and yeah thats how some people would vote. nearly did!
I've known Yans bike for a few years and seen it from pretty early in its life. To say blood sweat and tears have gone into it is an understatement. The finish article kinda hides the work gone into it.
Its a VERY close second. see,...you didn't expect that did ya!

Cabbies H2 is very pretty and put together well. but its a bit TOO pretty for my liking. I'd like to see it mid corner with a knee on the deck. Or maybe tearing it up on a run out somewhere. You know,.. just to give it that real world edge. I also don't think its broken the barriers that both Yan and MotoH have done.

So my vote went to Motohorno...Its got attitude, an aggressive stance and has an engine set up hewn from pure evil. It looks like it will handle too...

BUT!!!!

a last thought... the bike that I really like the look and stance of is Ctluba's CB750. dunno, just something about it says ride me. so a special mention for Ctluba.

all great winners, but there can only be one !

<music in..>
<taxi drives over the Brooklyn Bridge>
<MVO> "NEW YOOORK NEW YOOOOORK!"
radiobloke is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived radiobloke!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #74
TeckniX
Fight it till it's right
Senior Fighterer
TeckniX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:09 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 4 Times in 2 Posts
TeckniX is a glorious beacon of lightTeckniX is a glorious beacon of lightTeckniX is a glorious beacon of lightTeckniX is a glorious beacon of lightTeckniX is a glorious beacon of lightTeckniX is a glorious beacon of lightTeckniX is a glorious beacon of lightTeckniX is a glorious beacon of lightTeckniX is a glorious beacon of lightTeckniX is a glorious beacon of lightTeckniX is a glorious beacon of light

wow this year has seen some fantastic fighters - such a hard vote.

'01 SV650 build -> http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?p=720653

k7 7Fiddy build -> http://www.customfighters.com/forums....php?p=1268646

"Just learning my way through..."
TeckniX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2012, 01:22 PM   #75
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:09 PM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiobloke View Post
a last thought... the bike that I really like the look and stance of is Ctluba's CB750. dunno, just something about it says ride me. so a special mention for Ctluba
I feel EXACTLY the same way about his bike. I can't put my finger on what it is but that bike just looks like it's supposed to be abused, and it'll love every second.

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived endo!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2012, 04:54 PM   #76
fu_jac
Pueling Pueman
CF Addict
fu_jac's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:09 AM
Flip Offs: 124
Flipped Off 55 Times in 27 Posts
fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

finally i've managed to make my decision....i had thought i was going to go for motorho but as i only joined the site in august it felt it would only be fair to go back and examine each of the bikes presented.....

so after checking them all out closely, comparing the fabrication lists, judging on style, what i would like to ride, uniqueness and general bad-ass-ness, i boiled it down to motorho and revoltin....

that 929 of revoltin is outstanding, as are all the bikes, but the look of it is something really special, a great big middle finger to conventionality, i appreciate that as much as anything....

but my heart belongs to motorhos bike, i believe i will remember that machine until i die and one day will show pictures of it to my grandchildren....toni, you got my vote.
fu_jac is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived fu_jac!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2012, 10:38 PM   #77
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Seriously top notch bikes this year, I would be proud to ride a good number of them.

Seth's bike is built by my absolute favorite builder, is a 929, and looks so much better than his crap pics show ( :P )
Renegades bike is SPOTLESS...and SHINY!

Cabbies bike is fucking sparkling and must be a hoot to ride...those purple haze h2's are legendary!

Yan's bike is a home brew beast that fits the BFT name.

Revoltn's bike absolutely blew my mind....I thought that in no way would that front end look good but I LOVE it! He really went off the wall with his design and pulled it off amazingly. . . and it's a 929.

*CTLuba's mix of old school bikes with the updated suspension and technology hits a soft spot for me as I grew up on a kz1000!

Motohorho though really was the only choice for me. His build thread was so awesome it was like being there throughout the whole process of the build....the very detailed and dirty build. I loved it. The metal work is just what i've always thought a fighter should be...sure it's not the lightest weight solution, but its fucking rugged. He beat that goddam metal into the shapes you see adorning that bike all of which fit perfectly. He swapped out and upgraded about everything on the bike....then supercharged it (which is what i've been dreaming of doing to a bike for a couple years now) AND fucking turbo'd it. Extended the arm and took the damn bike out and promptly posted a couple hundred foot rollie.

This bike may be responsible for my next bike My vote is Motohorho!

Congrats to everyone tho, these bikes are all doing the damn thing and showing people what Fighters are all about! Keep at it fighterers. Keep the Fight Alive!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-11-2012, 12:38 AM   #78
ctluba
CF Addict
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

I just got a PM from 929adam which said "hey bro, I had to say all that BULLSHIT in my last post to keep these guys happy", "Dont worry, I voted for the punisher all the way, OLD SCHOOL RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

But seriously, thanx to anybody who voted for me and any nice words. Very honored to just be in the contest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_black View Post
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetus View Post
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
ctluba is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ctluba!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-14-2012, 08:24 PM   #79
SafetyPaws
NoObie
Noobie
SafetyPaws's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
SafetyPaws is a NOOB

They are all pretty bad ass, but the two i liked the most where the February 2011: Ace6061 GSXR 750 and October 2011: 1wheelfelons R1.
SafetyPaws is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-14-2012, 08:58 PM   #80
AJY
Rash Master
Fighter In Training
AJY's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
AJY is a NOOB

Wow I never have been mad at not being able to vote five times before good work guys.

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from bad judgment.
AJY is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2011 Fighter of the Year