'02 Bandit 1200 Work in Progress. - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > '02 Bandit 1200 Work in Progress.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-31-2013, 12:06 AM   #1
Stainr
Back at it for now.

CF Addict
Stainr's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:27 PM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
Stainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to behold
Default '02 Bandit 1200 Work in Progress.

Well as if building my other bike wasn't enough, I thought I would start some major work on the Bandit. Plans are to take the front legs and headlight off the '93 GSXR 750 I have been working on and put on the Bandit. Upgrade the '93 with a newer set of forks. Also planned is to put a new tail on it. But that will be in the winter when the weather turns to shit again. But I have an idea for a Monster seat using the frame of an actual Ducati Monster, just graph it over to the Bandit frame. Which means I will have to get a welder and get to it. But as the title says it is a work in progress as I am riding it now. But thought the work was worthy of a build thread.

There is no such thing as a person being worthless. They can always be used as a bad example.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=64216

93' Suzuki GSX-R 750 fighter project
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=38976
Stainr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-01-2013, 11:45 AM   #2
Tyler33
Basement Fighterer

Fighterer
Tyler33's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:27 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Tyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to all
Default Re: '02 Bandit 1200 Work in Progress.

I like the blue. Good luck and check out mine - I'm putting a Monster seat on as well.
Tyler33 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Tyler33!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-01-2013, 02:46 PM   #3
piester
Bitches love Fighters

piester's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:27 PM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 19 Times in 15 Posts
piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

should be a fun one to keep an eye on

if at least one motorcycle wasnt irreparably harmed in the creation of the bike, its not a streetfighter!

build threads
1998 GSXR 7/10 SRAD clicky
08 fireblade
clicky
who wants to be my friend? facebook
piester is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived piester!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-01-2013, 10:26 PM   #4
Stainr
Back at it for now.

CF Addict
Stainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to behold

Yeah it should be if your not going anywhere for a while. It is going to take a bit of time to do but, it is in the works. My two weeks on and two off work schedule will be the biggest hindrance. Well I hope any way. I will try and make it fun though.

There is no such thing as a person being worthless. They can always be used as a bad example.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-01-2013, 11:10 PM   #5
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:27 PM
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

Hey Im in the same boat of SLow WIP Bandit Builds. I think im Gonna Just build a Trashy Rat Chopper using Parts ive collected. an Then Just Focus on the Bandit so i cant strip it to the Frame and go from there

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-02-2013, 05:15 AM   #6
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 466 Times in 290 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

his is honestly the 12th bandit build i am subbed to

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Nailhead!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2013, 07:45 PM   #7
Stainr
Back at it for now.

CF Addict

Got the Vapor mounted on the Bandit. So far I like it with the exception that it does not have a fuel gauge. Everything else though is pretty good on it. Need to get the size of the front tire down for the correct speed but I think that I am pretty close.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200

This user High Fived Stainr!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-05-2013, 05:41 AM   #8
Stainr
Back at it for now.

CF Addict

Man, I cant wait to get rid of those twin buckets now. Ha ha.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-06-2013, 01:59 PM   #9
Tyler33
Basement Fighterer

Fighterer
Tyler33's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Tyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to allTyler33 is a name known to all

What ya going with?
Tyler33 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-07-2013, 05:35 AM   #10
Stainr
Back at it for now.

CF Addict

Been eyeing a mt-03 but not too sure. If I end up swapping the front end with the GSXR then I will probably install the V-rod light on there. Since it is already mounted up and ready to go.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes