CONGRATS SULLY! - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2007 Fighter of the Year

2007 Fighter of the Year The battle of the Streetfighter of the month winners, to determine the Streetfighter of the Year!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CONGRATS SULLY!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2008, 09:35 AM   #21
goon73
more ideas than money

CF Lover
goon73's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:03 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
goon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Scavenger Hunt 
Default Re: CONGRATS SULLY!

Congrats Man

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body....... But rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, and loudly yelling.... WOW what a ride!!
goon73 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-12-2008, 03:37 PM   #22
juanzxr
Streetninja
Fighter In Training
juanzxr's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:03 PM
Flip Offs: 0
juanzxr is a NOOB

CONGRATS!
i like your STREETFIGHTER!
KICK @SS

- ZXR 250 4cil. -

juanzxr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-13-2008, 07:38 PM   #23
MayhemMetals
CF Addict
Local Time: 03:03 PM
MayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of lightMayhemMetals is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

sweet ride
MayhemMetals is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-13-2008, 08:13 PM   #24
punkvernie
Customfighters UK

CF Pimp
punkvernie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:03 PM
Flip Offs: 93
Flipped Off 101 Times in 36 Posts
punkvernie is a wicked helpful, well liked member!punkvernie is a wicked helpful, well liked member!punkvernie is a wicked helpful, well liked member!punkvernie is a wicked helpful, well liked member!punkvernie is a wicked helpful, well liked member!punkvernie is a wicked helpful, well liked member!punkvernie is a wicked helpful, well liked member!punkvernie is a wicked helpful, well liked member!punkvernie is a wicked helpful, well liked member!punkvernie is a wicked helpful, well liked member!punkvernie is a wicked helpful, well liked member!

very sweet

CLICK HERE UK MEMBERS!!
[10:24 AM] robsroadeater: Tha Cumbrian clobberer !

R.I.P-GREENCHEEZEETA NEVER FORGOTEN
REST IN PEACE-LITTLE REMI CLEMENTS
R.I.P-MADMADAME CF'S DELICATE FUCKING FLOWER
punkvernie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-15-2008, 09:32 PM   #25
Tommy Pantsdown
Naked from the waste down

CF Addict
Tommy Pantsdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 7 Times in 5 Posts
Tommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 

Sweet bike Sully! Where can I buy all those parts for my bike? lol

Mr. April 07 - FOTM Champion.
Tommy Pantsdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-15-2008, 09:40 PM   #26
trav72
GURU

CF Pimp
Local Time: 04:03 PM
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
trav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of light
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 3rd Place 

^ You couldn't find anyone else to quote but yourself?

Bike looks sweet Sully.

When life gives you lemons, you say "Fuck the Lemons" and bail.
trav72 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-16-2008, 09:36 PM   #27
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Pantsdown View Post
Sweet bike Sully! Where can I buy all those parts for my bike? lol
that tail is custom, no one makes it to fit your bike, HE made it fit his bike. infact it is a one off custom piece, no one else has it..... unless you count the other poeple who bought the same "one off" hand laid carbon fiber piece. HAHAHA

oh wait, that sounds familiar

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-06-2009, 10:10 PM   #28
Jetmechanic
Retired Fighter

Fighter
Jetmechanic's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Jetmechanic is really niceJetmechanic is really niceJetmechanic is really niceJetmechanic is really niceJetmechanic is really niceJetmechanic is really niceJetmechanic is really niceJetmechanic is really nice

Sweet Ass bike Sully!

If it means anything...It made my wife wet just looking at it!

The way of the FIGHTER

IG: Anthony_Nelson_11
Jetmechanic is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-06-2009, 10:12 PM   #29
Ruff
Rable Rable Rable
Ruff's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 97
Flipped Off 138 Times in 105 Posts
Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmechanic View Post
If it means anything...It made my wife wet just looking at it!
It was so ugly she spilled her drink, lol

J/K Sully, you've got some sweet stuff there.
Ruff is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-07-2009, 01:01 PM   #30
crowbar
Respect can't be bought.

CF Pimp
crowbar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 85
Flipped Off 49 Times in 36 Posts
crowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond repute

props dude...now go away so someone else can win something lol

Got a question about modifying your Z1000? send me a message, I can probably help.
crowbar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2007 Fighter of the Year