POST YOUR FAV. PIC OF YOUR FIGHTER! - Page 11 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics

Streetfighter pics Post up pics of streetfighters in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > POST YOUR FAV. PIC OF YOUR FIGHTER!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2008, 06:58 PM   #101
Sven
Strassenkämpfer for life

CF Addict
Sven's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:23 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sven is a name known to allSven is a name known to allSven is a name known to allSven is a name known to allSven is a name known to allSven is a name known to allSven is a name known to allSven is a name known to allSven is a name known to allSven is a name known to allSven is a name known to all
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: POST YOUR FAV. PIC OF YOUR FIGHTER!

Welcome Kyle, good to see you over here
hope all you guys and gals made it back home safely

my current favorite pic
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Sven!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-04-2008, 11:23 AM   #102
IndustrialGrrrl
MadamMakkina
Fighter In Training
IndustrialGrrrl's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:23 AM
Flip Offs: 0
IndustrialGrrrl is a NOOB

found some cool industrial sculptures while on a ride yesterday, stopped to take some photos.

IndustrialGrrrl is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived IndustrialGrrrl!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-08-2008, 06:10 PM   #103
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:23 AM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

not quite finished yet , but not far away
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-08-2008, 08:01 PM   #104
paco1100
Fighter
paco1100's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:23 PM
paco1100 is a NOOB

Here is a updated pic of my bike.
Attached Images

paco1100 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2008, 09:58 PM   #105
BigBellyRacing
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!

CF Pimp
BigBellyRacing's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 7 Times in 6 Posts
BigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

05 zx-10

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

BigBellyRacing is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2008, 03:05 AM   #106
eyeofthestorm
rockabilly motherfucker
CF Addict
eyeofthestorm's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:23 PM
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
eyeofthestorm is a glorious beacon of lighteyeofthestorm is a glorious beacon of lighteyeofthestorm is a glorious beacon of lighteyeofthestorm is a glorious beacon of lighteyeofthestorm is a glorious beacon of lighteyeofthestorm is a glorious beacon of lighteyeofthestorm is a glorious beacon of lighteyeofthestorm is a glorious beacon of lighteyeofthestorm is a glorious beacon of lighteyeofthestorm is a glorious beacon of lighteyeofthestorm is a glorious beacon of light

cant really tell in the photo, but it was raining pretty hard. it slowed for a minute, just long enough for me to take a pic before i kept riding, i had stopped to clean my visor and thought the bike looked good. not too sure why...

also my current favorite pic of my chopper, until sunday when its in a photo shoot with a pair of pinup girls for a calendar. god i love my life...

When life throws you lemons -

strip them down, paint them flat black, gear them for acceleration and give life the finger.

eyeofthestorm is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived eyeofthestorm!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2008, 01:18 AM   #107
BigBellyRacing
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!

CF Pimp
BigBellyRacing's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 7 Times in 6 Posts
BigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

here you guys go, a couple more

BigBellyRacing is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-22-2008, 08:16 PM   #108
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

little something something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-23-2008, 08:48 PM   #109
03Umph
Custom Umph
Fighterer
03Umph's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:23 PM
03Umph is a good noobie03Umph is a good noobie

here's what it looked like a week ago. now its in pieces. hiding wires moving pieces, new yoke, new tail section, ande a few other odds and ends.

It makes me feel better when some one says "What the Fuck" rather than "Nice Bike"
03Umph is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-25-2008, 09:00 PM   #110
mndwgz
Not fast enough ;)
Noobie
mndwgz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:23 PM
Flipped Off 3 Times in 1 Post
mndwgz is a NOOB

2007 XB12R Still has that new wet dog smell Daily transportation to and from the job. Still thinking about what to do to it. My boat hauler dually crew for the background.
mndwgz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived mndwgz!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics