Your favorite Metal. (music) - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Music

Music Got a love for music? Let us know what you're listening to!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Your favorite Metal. (music)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-08-2008, 12:21 PM   #21
mpls|cafe|racer
HipsterKillerGarage

mpls|cafe|racer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:51 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 125 Times in 97 Posts
mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Your favorite Metal. (music)

Anal Cunt
Necrophagist
Cryptopsy
Angels Never Answer
Slayer
Dying Fetus
Fuck On The Beach
Obituary
D.R.I.
Misery Index
The Sword
Darkest Hour
OLD Metallica
Pig Destoryer
The Locust
Cattle Decapitation
Black Dahlia Murder
Dew Scented
HIRAX
Emperor
Ihsahn
HATE ETERNAL
Dethroned

There's sooooooooooooo many, I don't even have time to list.

WAY DOWN HERE ON LEVEL 7, HIDING FROM THE RADIATION.
mpls|cafe|racer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-08-2008, 12:25 PM   #22
mpls|cafe|racer
HipsterKillerGarage

mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

FWIW: If you like metal, definitely check out Hate Eternal. I can't recommend them enough. One of the best drummers in metal. Period.

NOTE: Might not be for everyone. If you're into staind and stuff, it's probably a little more aggressive then you prefer. It's serious death metal.

CLICKABLE LINKS TO AWESOME YOUTUBE VIDEOS!!!!!

HATE ETERNAL- BEHOLD JUDAS

DETHRONED- I SHALL REMAIN UNFORGIVEN

NECROPHAGIST- EXTREME UNCTION

And the best for last....

MISERY INDEX- THE GREAT DEPRESSION.

mpls|cafe|racer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-08-2008, 01:35 PM   #23
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

All That Remains
At The Gates
August Burns Red
Break The Silence
Bring Me The Horizon
Comeback Kid
Darkest Hour
Evergreen Terrace
Every Bridge Burned
The Ghost Inside
The Hope Conspiracy
It Prevails
Liferuiner
Misery Signals
Remembering Never
Sky Eats Airplane
Soilwork
Terror
Unearth

http://www.last.fm/user/screamataraxia
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-08-2008, 01:51 PM   #24
TigerR6
The tiger man
CF Lover
TigerR6's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
TigerR6 is really niceTigerR6 is really niceTigerR6 is really niceTigerR6 is really niceTigerR6 is really niceTigerR6 is really niceTigerR6 is really niceTigerR6 is really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ruckus View Post
In Flames & Lamb of God. yum. Nothing starts the day off like a giant black coffee and some In Flames.
Fuck yeah!

and to add, Devil Driver is great to blast while your working

You can call me Mr. Stripes..

R.I.P.
Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts

October 5, 1983 - September 8, 2009
TigerR6 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-08-2008, 02:00 PM   #25
ODDITY
SPEED WHORE
CF Addict
ODDITY's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:51 AM
Flip Offs: 0
ODDITY is really niceODDITY is really niceODDITY is really niceODDITY is really niceODDITY is really niceODDITY is really niceODDITY is really niceODDITY is really nice

now i don't want to get to deep on some of you guys but i like all kinds of music.there is a butt load of different metal subgenres.

here is a pretty decent list of them. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_metal_subgenres

i really like Within Temptation they might not be considered metal by some but like i stated before there are many forms of metal.
ODDITY is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-08-2008, 02:09 PM   #26
mpls|cafe|racer
HipsterKillerGarage

There are also a lot of stupid BS subgenres.

I like death metal, thrash, powerviolence, and black metal. If they fit in those categories, I probably can dig on it.

Personally, I think bands like Avenged SevenFold and Godsmack should all throw in the towel. Gaytarded.

These people High Fived mpls|cafe|racer!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-08-2008, 02:21 PM   #27
TigerR6
The tiger man
CF Lover
TigerR6's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
TigerR6 is really niceTigerR6 is really niceTigerR6 is really niceTigerR6 is really niceTigerR6 is really niceTigerR6 is really niceTigerR6 is really niceTigerR6 is really nice

I like just about every kind of music out there..just no pop shit, no mariachi fuck shit bands and a few others.

You can call me Mr. Stripes..

R.I.P.
Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts

October 5, 1983 - September 8, 2009
TigerR6 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-08-2008, 03:32 PM   #28
Bill
now with 20% more gravy
CF Addict
Bill's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:51 AM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 50 Times in 23 Posts
Bill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to behold

Intestine Collapse
Lung Riot
Brain Bloodbath
Pussy Burner
It Rises
For A Few Daughters More - Virgin Sewinside is a great song
MurderMaster
War Doctor
Satan Farm
Basement Surgery - best album - When Life Fades From Your Thighs
Mother In Pain
Lost In Strangulation - Airway To Hellven
Accidental Abortion - best album - She Woke Up 10 Pounds Lighter

Oh wait, I just made those up. I bet some of them actually exist though.

BUY MY MULTI BIKE FITTING BELLY PAN AT THE FOLLOWING LINK> http://www.customfighters.com/forums...light=bellypan
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-08-2008, 06:44 PM   #29
mongo
Crusty Old Fart!

mongo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:51 AM
Flip Offs: 374
Flipped Off 150 Times in 64 Posts
mongo spends too much time on heremongo spends too much time on heremongo spends too much time on heremongo spends too much time on heremongo spends too much time on heremongo spends too much time on heremongo spends too much time on heremongo spends too much time on heremongo spends too much time on heremongo spends too much time on heremongo spends too much time on here

Fire it up-Black Label Society
mongo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-09-2008, 01:57 AM   #30
jhalsmer
Noobie
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
jhalsmer is a NOOB

Not strictly metal but some of my favorites:

Tool
Primus
Buckethead
jhalsmer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Music