RIP Sean Maxwell - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers

Fallen Fighterers A place to remember our fallen fighterers.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > RIP Sean Maxwell

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-09-2013, 10:50 PM   #41
Jetcrazy14
Capt. Slow

Fighterer
Jetcrazy14's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:15 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Jetcrazy14 is a name known to allJetcrazy14 is a name known to allJetcrazy14 is a name known to allJetcrazy14 is a name known to allJetcrazy14 is a name known to allJetcrazy14 is a name known to allJetcrazy14 is a name known to allJetcrazy14 is a name known to allJetcrazy14 is a name known to allJetcrazy14 is a name known to allJetcrazy14 is a name known to all
Default Re: RIP Sean Maxwell

So sorry to hear that. RIP Sean.
Jetcrazy14 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Jetcrazy14!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2013, 08:43 AM   #42
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp
94yzf75fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:15 PM
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 61 Times in 21 Posts
94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here

One day closer. Alot of people are coming in today. It'll be nice to see my best friend I grew up with all the others that are considered brothers. I still an dreading tomorrow and last night after my ride I broke down. I just don't want to do this. I really don't want Wednesday to come period I don't want to bury my brother. I just don't want to when Wednesday is over its real and I don't want it to be. I know he is gone but I want him back so fucking bad. Life just doesn't feel fair right now

When he first got back and him and my daughter Ava went on their date

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
shut the fuck up crybaby, this is MY bike, I prefer it to look like shit and then eat a Busa for breakfast and fart out CBR900RR's mid afternoon. Then have a side order of S1000RR's for dinner! I want to piss on the ego of every douche bag "fast guy" squid in the region.
05 zx636- winter build off fighter project
"The Dedication"- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74929
"The Dedication" discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74937
94yzf75fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 94yzf75fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2013, 08:49 AM   #43
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp
94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here

Quote:
shut the fuck up crybaby, this is MY bike, I prefer it to look like shit and then eat a Busa for breakfast and fart out CBR900RR's mid afternoon. Then have a side order of S1000RR's for dinner! I want to piss on the ego of every douche bag "fast guy" squid in the region.
"The Dedication" discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74937
94yzf75fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2013, 11:58 AM   #44
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp

Sean my sister Bri and me

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2013, 04:34 PM   #45
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp

If I wasn't a complete wreck over this whole situation already I just got a phone call saying my wife was just in a car wreck and is on the way to the hospital right now. I can't loose her I'm almost home so I can hop on the r1 and get to the hospital as fast as humanly possible

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2013, 07:30 PM   #46
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Dear Lord PM inbound

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2013, 07:31 PM   #47
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Sean'

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2013, 08:39 PM   #48
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 110
Flipped Off 152 Times in 147 Posts
oldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CK
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by crowbar: "Other motocycle forums....meet your God!"
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
oldrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived oldrider!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-11-2013, 12:28 PM   #49
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp

The wife is ok. She got some injections in her back and ass for the pain we are waiting on the results of the X-rays hopefully its not to bad but she's hurting.

Well today is the day I bury my brother everyone is here from all over the country. I'm freaking out idk what to do think or anything. Me and 2 of my friends will be leading the funeral purscion on our bikes. This sucks I'm not in a good place right. I'm hurting pretty fucking bad. I don't want to do this I don't want to do any of this.

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-11-2013, 12:29 PM   #50
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp

I love Sean I miss you please be with me today

Quote:
These people High Fived 94yzf75fighter!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers