Incomplete Thoughts - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Art Related Section

Art Related Section All art related discussion goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Incomplete Thoughts

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2010, 08:19 AM   #1
dnbltn
Kicks Ass
CF Addict
dnbltn's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:01 AM
Flip Offs: 87
Flipped Off 34 Times in 30 Posts
dnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to behold
Default Incomplete Thoughts

What is it that I am to do? Where is it that I go from here. I stand on the edge and scream into darkness. The silence. nothing ever comes. No answers, no solutions, no options. There is just silence and the numbing feeling that tingles all over your skin like the cold wind on a winter day. So hallow. I stare off into the abyss expecting to see the light. How long will I wait? Until the end of time. The raven will not pull me from the edge.... Im not ready to walk away. Im not stupid enough to jump off the edge either. So I stand. Ever vigilant for something that does not exsist. What sense does it make to fight for something that is make believe? Thats worse than not fighting. The taste is bitter. Slightly metallic. How much longer will I endure? When will I say its over and its enough. Perhaps I enjoy it. Perhaps I look forward to this. I stand ready to fight, sword and shield for everyones cause but my own. The new banners must be raised. The shields must be repainted. He stand there in the black and gold armor. Dented, broken... a break in the armor. A glint of silver protrudes from the gash.

These thoughts are not complete. Yet I wanted to share them. I dont have the time I want to figure it out and the moment I settle on an answer, my choices change.

I dont seek fame, or fortune, or prestige.

I don't want more than I need.

In the end, I want what everyone else wants.

A job that pays enough, Clothes, food, water, a car, a home, friendships, and someone who'll love me just for who I am....

Happiness.
dnbltn is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived dnbltn!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Art Related Section