thought i'd share some of my shit - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Art Related Section

Art Related Section All art related discussion goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > thought i'd share some of my shit

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2010, 06:36 PM   #1
n0regret5
Commander Cool
n0regret5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:39 PM
Flip Offs: 488
Flipped Off 214 Times in 150 Posts
n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default thought i'd share some of my shit

i'm going to see a guy tonight about a possible tattoo apprenticeship, a guy that i went to school with and had no idea he was into art. currently he's easily the BEST tattoo artist in town, and very likely the best for 3 hours drive anywhere. but i digress..heres some of my stuff, hoping very desperately he'll take me on!!

most of these are photos i've taken straight out of my portfolio folder so forgive the crap quality

this on is just a tiny little quick sketch up i did, why it's kinds scribbly

cheers :-)

n0regret5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2010, 06:55 PM   #2
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:39 AM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 
Default Re: thought i'd share some of my shit

With that kind of talent why don't we see you doing any airbrush work on your bikes?

I used to be pretty handy with a pencil but stopped drawing for many years and can't seem to get back to where I was. Good luck with the potential job!
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Racing Geek!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2010, 06:58 PM   #3
n0regret5
Commander Cool
n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

airbrushing is a whole different beast man. i've tried it, i'm OK at it, but my brother ruined my bloody airbrush haha. plus i'm more of a linework artist (as you can probably tell from this haha)

just pick up a pencil man, i go for months without drawing things sometime. all this stuff here is ancient, i owe pariah a pic and i'm meant to be doing a portrait commission as well hahaha. sometimes i just can't draw, but when i do it all comes out at once

These people High Fived n0regret5!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2010, 07:51 PM   #4
Racing Geek
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

This is the only work I've done that was handy. I drew this with a #2 pencil when I was 7 while on the road to my grandma's for Easter. I remember seeing it earlier in a magazine and drew my kid/cartoon version from memory.

This was done with a pen when I was 8. I'm not sure why but it's interesting.

Edit:
I did better stuff as I got older but it's in boxes somewhere. I also transitioned more to sculpting as I got older.

Last edited by Racing Geek; 11-01-2010 at 07:54 PM.
These people High Fived Racing Geek!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2010, 08:24 PM   #5
n0regret5
Commander Cool

lol thats some awesome shit. i started off drawing he-man and thundercats when i was like 3-4 and have stuck with human anatomy ever since, i don't do a lot of anything else. my bikes are OK but my cars suck

This user High Fived n0regret5!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2010, 08:43 PM   #6
rpp1100
Fighterer
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 6 Times in 2 Posts
rpp1100 is making some friendsrpp1100 is making some friendsrpp1100 is making some friendsrpp1100 is making some friendsrpp1100 is making some friends

i need that death or glory in a hi res so ican get that tatted on me. id let you do it but its a long swim to NZ!
rpp1100 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rpp1100!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2010, 09:09 PM   #7
TXspeedDemon
Resident Nerd
CF Addict
TXspeedDemon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 64
Flipped Off 90 Times in 29 Posts
TXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXspeedDemon has a reputation beyond repute
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

looks good man. i love zombies!

i may shoot you a pm about a commission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cheshire Cat View Post
The uninformed must improve their deficit, or die.
TXspeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived TXspeedDemon!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2010, 09:17 PM   #8
Racing Geek
Scavenger Hunt 

I'm not good with most vehicles because I can never get all the proportions right. I'm ok with people but suck at drawing faces which is odd because I'm really good at remembering faces. I prefer to do plants and animals. I went through a penguin phase that lasted about a year and a half and ended when I won an award for a styrofoam penguin sculpture I did. Non of the drawings I did are even close to the quality of your work though.

Have you done any other artistic stuff?
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2010, 10:02 PM   #9
n0regret5
Commander Cool

i sculpt sporadically, heres my deviantart profile if you wanna have a gander..
http://n0regret5.deviantart.com/

the death or glory pic is actually stolen from this guy - http://so-sos.com/blog/2009/01/death-or-glory/ - and he seemed pretty pissed when someone else did it ROFL but i have no way of contacting him so never mind. i can get you a better image but may take me a little while, its A2 and i don't have a scanner available to get a good shot of it. i'll let you know anyway

This user High Fived n0regret5!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-02-2010, 06:01 AM   #10
n0regret5
Commander Cool

Well, meeting with the tattoo artist was eventful, to say the least. He likes my artwork, but says my lines aren't clean enough. Says I have to be far more anal about how clean my work is, do everything in certain thickness pens instead of using a 0.5 to make a 0.8 thickness line. And he's given me homework, I have to draw seven different lotuses over the next seven days to prove to him how keen I am, cos it's the way he learnt: drawing boring shot over and over until he was perfect.

Gotta say, I'm pretty excited! I've been looking for a tattoo apprenticeship for at least 9 years, and this guy is GOOD. If you wanna see his work, check Ink & Anchor on facebook.

These people High Fived n0regret5!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Art Related Section