Eeeeeeeeee FE - Page 12 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Eeeeeeeeee FE

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2019, 05:07 PM   #111
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:45 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Eeeeeeeeee FE

box full of good bits

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 370steve!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2019, 06:49 PM   #112
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:45 PM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 14 Times in 8 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Holy Cha-ching baby. You must be made of money!

Imagine breaking into another country, and then arguing that their detention centers didn't meet your standards?
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived beezwiz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2019, 01:23 AM   #113
Zweihammer
Misfit

Fighterer
Zweihammer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:45 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

A ringing endorsement for motogadget, it seems!
Is there any particular reason you’re going with the m-unit basic over the blue?
I have been dithering for months which way to go. I tend to get stuff with options I never use.

2019 Winter Build Off Bike

2019 Winter Build Off Chit Chat

Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, glory is forever. E. Knievel
Zweihammer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Zweihammer!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2019, 04:02 AM   #114
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
I tend to get stuff with options I never use.
That is why i have again gone for the Basic unit, i dont want/need the bluetooth "key" or other functions.
great for the pose, but nothing i will get use from

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2019, 04:03 AM   #115
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezwiz View Post
Holy Cha-ching baby. You must be made of money!
Haha not any more

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2019, 05:21 AM   #116
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Heres one for all the MOT inspectors out there in happy land,

where do you stand on passing Motogadget M-blaze handlebar mounted indicator lights?

in your opinion do they act as front and rear indicators?

under the most recent regs on line (uk gov) I see no reason for them to fail, but i am but a normal being

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-07-2019, 01:22 PM   #117
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

been told that my side panels and in fills are done and will be posted out next week

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-07-2019, 08:15 PM   #118
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:45 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370steve View Post
Heres one for all the MOT inspectors out there in happy land,

where do you stand on passing Motogadget M-blaze handlebar mounted indicator lights?

in your opinion do they act as front and rear indicators?

under the most recent regs on line (uk gov) I see no reason for them to fail, but i am but a normal being
bar end indicators should be fine for fronts, but the rider may obscure them from the rear

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
2020 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-08-2019, 06:05 AM   #119
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
bar end indicators should be fine for fronts, but the rider may obscure them from the rear
Test is done with the front wheel pointing straight forward

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-08-2019, 06:11 AM   #120
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:45 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370steve View Post
Test is done with the front wheel pointing straight forward
Yep, but not sure they will pass as rear as well because they "could be" obstructed. They getting pretty hard on MOT now unless you have a friendly tester. I would ask the person you normally use, better than having to piss about with a build that's complete

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
2020 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes