Eeeeeeeeee FE - Page 15 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Eeeeeeeeee FE

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-15-2019, 01:33 PM   #141
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:37 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Eeeeeeeeee FE

fargain bargain if its straight up
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-18-2019, 10:22 AM   #142
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
fargain bargain if its straight up
well it has been marked as dispatched and given a Royal Mail tracking No!!!!
see what turns up

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2019, 04:08 PM   #143
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

haha order cancelled, was worth a try though

on with better news, Just got e-mail from Webike Japan, TMR's have been shipped *should be here in 14 days, then the fun with HMRC starts!!!

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2019, 04:15 PM   #144
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Addict
Junkie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:37 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Junkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

wait, they gave you a tracking number and then cancelled the order? wtf

A steering damper dampens steering oscillations. If it starts to leak, it may become a steering dampener. There's no such thing as a dampner.

Bikes: naked SV1000 with all the possible bling, FE570, FS570, 450XCF SM trackbike
Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Junkie!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2019, 04:36 PM   #145
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
wait, they gave you a tracking number and then cancelled the order? wtf
yep, they mark as dispached as soon as they get a tracking No, even though they still have the package

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2019, 02:45 PM   #146
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

I have been in contact with HPS about a set of BST wheels to fit the not quite stock set up i am after, i am looking for stock CBR1000RR 10-16 front fitment (cant see that being a problem)

but need a TL1000R/Hyabusa rear with -10mm sprocket off set, HSP said that BST dont do custom set up, so would need to find a stock fitment wheel (i have sent E-mail to BST)

They quickly slipped in that they are doing 10% discount on Dymag all this month, and they will do a custom set up for me!

not sure i like the Dymag, looks "heavy" when viewed alongside the BST wheels!!

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2019, 06:53 AM   #147
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

lot of cash to drop on something you not 100% happy with,

have a custom sprocket spacer made up ?
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2019, 07:16 AM   #148
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
lot of cash to drop on something you not 100% happy with,

have a custom sprocket spacer made up ?
if i could get to see the BSD sprocket carrier i would be able to have an idea of if it was going to be feasable to mod it, but i am with you on not wanting to fork out that sort of money on a chance!!
i will wait till i get any reply from BSD

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-24-2019, 01:16 PM   #149
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Right, as i seem to be going round and round with BST and HPS!!!!* could i ask anyone who has any sort of Suzuki with a 6" rear rim (GSXR, Hyabusa, etc, etc) that takes a 28mm wheel spindle to measure the sprocket and disc*off sets please.

anyone with photos of BST wheel sprocket carriers?

does anyone know of any published lists on the web of suzuki wheel dimentions? bit like the ones for forks?

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-24-2019, 04:06 PM   #150
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Addict
Junkie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:37 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Junkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

I know my Carrozzerias, for 01-05 600/750 and all SV1000, are 6" rear and I believe the 600/750 puts the chain closer to centerline than the 1000... but I could be wrong.

I bet BST makes a 6" rear to fit the 600/750.

A steering damper dampens steering oscillations. If it starts to leak, it may become a steering dampener. There's no such thing as a dampner.

Bikes: naked SV1000 with all the possible bling, FE570, FS570, 450XCF SM trackbike
Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Junkie!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes