SV1000Reptilia - Page 10 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > SV1000Reptilia

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-16-2020, 08:16 PM   #91
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict
Leroy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:14 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: SV1000Reptilia

I do believe that is a good idea to keep the lenses. They also make the headlight look more complete
Leroy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-16-2020, 09:47 PM   #92
Auser6guy
Fighter
Local Time: 09:14 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Auser6guy is a name known to allAuser6guy is a name known to allAuser6guy is a name known to allAuser6guy is a name known to allAuser6guy is a name known to allAuser6guy is a name known to allAuser6guy is a name known to allAuser6guy is a name known to allAuser6guy is a name known to allAuser6guy is a name known to allAuser6guy is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

I think the result looks more polished with the lens on. Looks great !
Auser6guy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Auser6guy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2020, 03:37 PM   #93
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:14 AM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Lens on. That's going to be a great looking light setup.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 929_adam!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2020, 08:31 PM   #94
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:14 AM
Flip Offs: 45
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 

Yeah, what everybody else said.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived mcantar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2020, 07:14 PM   #95
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I haven't got the fuel tank back from the welder yet. I suppose should have it by now so I can fit an elbow aluminium tube for the cap of the tank. The tank cap arrived though

I also got those to fit the passenger foot pegs to the subframe

I hope that next week I get the headlight mounts to my hands
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2020, 09:57 PM   #96
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:14 AM
Flip Offs: 45
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 

Hey, that Pani subframe of yours didn't come with pillion pegs did it?

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-24-2020, 05:20 AM   #97
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict

No it didn't. But even if I had the pegs I coulden't bolt them to the original place, cause the lower threads are choped to make room for the fuel tank.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-25-2020, 08:22 PM   #98
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict

I want to give a cleaner look at the headlight cowl, but I want to keep the Fi feature and fuel indicator on the clusters.
So the OEM speedo will move on the fiberglass tank cover.
The tank cap have to move too

Clusters almost in

Drilled a hole for the tank cap

Then marked the tank cover to make air scoops

Still need a lot of work to finish.

My welder call and told me that I should have the tank at Monday. At last!
These people High Fived Leroy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2020, 07:22 PM   #99
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict

Ok the tank is finaly at my hands. Now that I have the tank cap I will add the hose, a breather and the mounts for the battery - electrics.

Also finished the weldings on the subframe. I've changed my mind about the pillion foot pegs.
Welded only the one mount at each side and I'm going to use foldable universal foot pegs.

Time is short. I hadn't the chance to fit anything on the bike yet.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-28-2020, 06:21 PM   #100
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict

Tank and subframe fited on the bike.

The tank have a bit of distortion from the welding. Not a big problem though

Things are tight but sure there is not any contact to the pump and the shock.
I need to make a heat shield to protect the tank and pump from the exhaust header...

This is how she is sitting right now

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes