SV1000Reptilia - Page 19 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > SV1000Reptilia

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-16-2020, 05:42 PM   #181
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict
Leroy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:39 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: SV1000Reptilia

I had an old fatbar handlebar. Sent it to powdercoat cause it didn't fit to my oven. Problem one solved.

Leroy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Leroy!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-20-2020, 08:19 PM   #182
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I've got those bolts

To replace those two. They were way to long and I didn't like it

Also found those led lights I had. Cut it, test it, working

Fited

Bought a new led flasher. Replaced the damaged and finaly. The indicators are working. Problem two solved.
@MikeGyver I believe it's safe to buy those led lights. Better late than never
Here is a short video with the indicators running

https://youtu.be/zPRmePy6o1E

I've sold headers and mufflers so now there is not way going back.
I've found a guy how's selling his bike and he might sell to me his headers separate.
If not I will get the bike to raceteck - a local workshop and fabricate for me new headers.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-30-2020, 12:15 PM   #183
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict

Finaly I've got two mufflers in my hands.
Not those I've ordered. I'm still on the negotiations with the seller.
The other mufflers, was a custom order at the logos, for left and right fitment.
I will use those mufflers temporary and send the bike tomorrow to build the headers.
I will replace those when I get the mufflers I want.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-01-2020, 06:06 PM   #184
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict

Tried four times to clear coat it but I always get those bubbles at the midle of it.
Don't know what is the fault. Any thoughts are wellcome.

Fited the hanlebars. I don't like the look and the ride position. I will replace those later.
Red brake reservoir caps and swing arm spools arrived. Fitted too

Still waiting a red axle nut, red brake line clamp and red levers guards to arrive.
Fited the cover and sent the bike for the headers.
I should have it back next week.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes