SUKATI....until i get a better name - Page 20 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2017 Winter Buildoff > Bike Build Threads

Bike Build Threads Post yer bike threads in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > SUKATI....until i get a better name

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-29-2020, 04:49 PM   #191
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:49 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Italianeze build off thread

in to work early this morning to chop some nuts

can,t fit them till new spindle

got the brass sleeves screwed on

and cut a couple of temporary brackets

2 of the brass sleeves are a couple of mm too long, push the clamp round

don,t know how well it shows in picture, but these are a bit rough, no complaints, you gets whats you pays for

so I tarted them up a bit , and made new posts with angles on the front

bit better looking

but the post could do with being longer, give the brake lever some clearance

i,ll make new ones

bought a temp gauge for the water, single rad n all

might french it into tank panel

thats all for today
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-30-2020, 05:10 PM   #192
yantosh
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

glass shop open, just have to call orders in

can of resin and can of gelcoat

longer mounting posts fitted

and then, cos i,m worth it, a little extravagance

it,ll fit in here, board is sitting too far out just now, temp brackets need trimmed

next i need to buy some teeny 12v led,s , because will I fuck pay 70 for a 30p bit of aluminium with 1 of coloured leds
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-01-2020, 12:30 PM   #193
yantosh

todays mad half hour was a fitting for the fan switch sensor , the rad has an extra outlet, for the lower rad i,m not using. i will join these with a short section of silicone water hose

rattle it up in lathe

then add some flats

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-02-2020, 02:56 PM   #194
yantosh

lets not rush to start, take a minute to enjoy some rare but genyoowine Scottish sunshine

gelcoat on the cobbled together rear muddie

layers of glass

then pop it out

I did the front muddie too, but it was a fuckin disaster

i,m going to skin the glass one i already have , which leads me to the issue of the embossed logo... do I try to trim the aramid fibre about it?

or do i mould the badge separately and shtick it on ,

little trial

inbetween all that pissing about with resin I drilled all the holes to tie the number board , thats it secure, still a bit of tarting up to do. this won,t get skinned until the lights are tested, making sure the aim is correct

found a res pot in the shed, something else I do,t need to buy

going to see if I can get a fitting to snap on here before i butcher it

now where,s me feckin dinner Chinese delivery guy
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-03-2020, 11:16 AM   #195
yantosh

started skinning the front muddie , and trying to mould the tank cover.... I very quickly realised life is too short for trying to mould something with all those subtle details, so i,m skinning that too

used my failure to experiment with resin over stickers

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-03-2020, 05:11 PM   #196
yantosh

little bit of rubbing

layer 2

sure I,ve been here before in a build off ......
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-04-2020, 04:53 PM   #197
yantosh

fucked about with resin etc again a bit, but no cunt needs to more pics of that

did some payday ebay shopping

CBR125 rear master

a TLS water pump cover, it doesn,t have the extra outlet of the R

inside looks nice clean

and an SV1000 thermostat , it has a higher opening temp, apparently if TL,s run too cold they switch to the cold map and foul the plugs in jig time, which sounds familiar from the last one I had

cheers to Mattman on OSS for TL gems of knowledge
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-05-2020, 04:34 PM   #198
yantosh

lost the badge on the muddie since im skinning it, so i made one

i,ll put it on here before clearcoat

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-06-2020, 04:23 PM   #199
yantosh

popped the initial rear guard out of the mould, no more 3 pieces and duct tape

will need made nice and re-moulded

fan switch thingy fits fine

lets try again with a clutch cover

the plastic cover wouldn,t last with a future plan

I like the inside , the circle and the slot are incase it needs any more machining, let me clock it up

it only went and fitted ... hopefully fits with a clutch inside

TLS water pump cover on too

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-07-2020, 06:24 PM   #200
yantosh

bank oliday guv,nor

hung back late with the guys doing overtime , got the clutch cover looking quite trick .... well I like it , and to be fair thats the main thing

got my one off hand crafted from finest unobtanium by the high priests of metallurgy exhaust system

just kidding.... its a length of stainless pipe that will be coerced into some semblance of an exhaust by a cack handed cunt in a garden shed

here,s a quick mock up

and then its back to the rubbing.... we all love a good rubbing

almost starting to look okay...ish

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2017 Winter Buildoff > Bike Build Threads