CB rat / cafe - Page 6 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CB rat / cafe

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-11-2010, 12:18 AM   #51
trojan
Fighter In Training
trojan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:23 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
trojan is a good noobietrojan is a good noobie
Default Re: CB rat / cafe

Great loking bike!! Love flat balck paint and seat unit looks badass. Try cutting down the front fender. It looks a little to big for my taste...and cover the seat with some new leather/vinil or what the fuck thea are using to for those things
Love mad max style!!!
trojan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-11-2010, 11:11 PM   #52
chance
wtf?
CF Addict
chance's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:23 AM
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
chance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to all

lookin good!
chance is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-15-2010, 08:38 PM   #53
ctluba
CF Addict
Local Time: 01:23 AM
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Got the gixxer headlamps, front fender and CBR front wheel all mounted up. Comments welcome. I will be in the garage staring at it for the rest of the night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_black View Post
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetus View Post
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
ctluba is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ctluba!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-15-2010, 11:52 PM   #54
John Prophet
That guy

CF Pimp
John Prophet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 64
Flipped Off 133 Times in 39 Posts
John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

It realy does look good!
To me, those forks just look tiny
To the best of my knowledge you just need to figure out what other models of bikes has the same stem size as yours and then find which one has USD's and your set.
And also just run a single speedo up front the rest of the bike looks lean and VERY fucking mean, aside from the dashpanel from a 1978 cadilac you got up there

2011 Build off entry thread for Revelation
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=39157

2011 Build off discussion thread for Revelation
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=39156

Revelation's normal build thread
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...t=36848&page=5
John Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-16-2010, 11:13 AM   #55
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

I love it, the low slung front end matched to the long muscular swinger/wheel/tail combo out back with the GSXR lights and 80's style dash. It looks borderline serial killer. If a bike ever looked "Evil" I would have to say your CB is there 110%.

Very nice, I think whatever route you keep taking this bike is the right way to go.

-Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-16-2010, 12:03 PM   #56
ctluba
CF Addict
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Thanx for the comps!!!!!!!!!!

Now to pull the motor out and pump it up so she can walk the walk, not just talk the talk!!!!!!!!!

CB1000 cams, valve job, 836 big bore kit.

Quote:
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-03-2011, 02:08 PM   #57
ctluba
CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Got a new camera so I figured I would post some ouitside / daylight photos of the current set up before I pull the motor.

Quote:
Quote:
Cheers.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-08-2011, 09:04 PM   #58
ctluba
CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

The real winter project starts. That was tuff pullin that motor!!

Quote:
Quote:
Cheers.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2011, 12:10 AM   #59
cerberusrex25
Penetrator Rex
Fighter
cerberusrex25's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
cerberusrex25 is well likedcerberusrex25 is well likedcerberusrex25 is well likedcerberusrex25 is well likedcerberusrex25 is well likedcerberusrex25 is well likedcerberusrex25 is well liked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctluba View Post
All bolted up. Feedback??????????

HAWTNESSS, great work on minimizing your tail section.

Peace through Tyranny, and Streetfighters.

Krazy Kawi Project:
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=34564
cerberusrex25 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2011, 10:51 AM   #60
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctluba View Post
The real winter project starts. That was tuff pullin that motor!!

Really? I hear this alot, but the only bitch of a time I've ever had removing an engine was with a Toyota MR2 (yes, a car) because it comes out of the bottom of the damn thing.

With bikes, I usually get a helping hand and when the engine is ready to drop I just lean the bike over on the right side with some wood/foam layed down and the engine just falls right out (not literally!). I do the same thing with getting it back in. Of course, disconnecting the suspension helps so your only moving around a bare frame rather than a whole engine or roller.

Glad your on your way to glory dude, can't wait to hear how it rev's with the new cams!

-Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes