Ahks' "Not a Speed Triple" - Page 34 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Ahks' "Not a Speed Triple"

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2015, 01:46 PM   #331
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:26 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Ahks' "Not a Speed Triple"

:spider:

Need Ducati updates.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2015, 06:46 PM   #332
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Ahks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 28
Flipped Off 24 Times in 22 Posts
Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
:spider:

Need Ducati updates.

I've worked on it.
Replacement headlight brackets for the 'busa forks is the current project.
I've corrected one half ass thing I did on the wiring harness, built an electronics box that looks pretty nasty but appears to be functional and I've even taken a few pics.

Once the brackets are done I can finish sorting the wiring out and the bike will be functional but the "fairing" I'm gonna have to put together is going to be utter shit. Need to muscle thru and get it road worthy.

At this point I'm really burnt out with working on the bike when I'm REALLY wanting to be riding
Ahks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Ahks!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2015, 07:08 PM   #333
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

I know that feeling, man. This was supposed to be my summer of riding and not wrenching. Like you say, just gotta keep plugging along.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2015, 07:21 PM   #334
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:26 AM
Flip Offs: 312
Flipped Off 173 Times in 149 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Press on buddy. It sounds like you're close!

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-06-2015, 12:24 AM   #335
bpw
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 08:26 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 4 Times in 2 Posts
bpw is a good noobiebpw is a good noobie

Dig it, you got a better pic of those risers you used?
bpw is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-06-2015, 05:45 AM   #336
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:26 PM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahks View Post

At this point I'm really burnt out with working on the bike when I'm REALLY wanting to be riding
What's left? Write a list, split it into "needs to be done to ride" and "needs to be done on wet weekends some time in the distant future time land", it will help focus.
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-06-2015, 06:32 AM   #337
bpw
Fighter In Training
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 4 Times in 2 Posts
bpw is a good noobiebpw is a good noobie

Dude I was there with my rvt guy above me had it right. I still had several mods to do (with parts already here and another bike to ride) the bike was up on the stands and I was up the radiator my hand slipped and I ripped ALL of the skin of the second knuckle of my index finger. I mean I could see the acual knuckle in there It was kinda gross and kinda cool. Anyway that healed up and I was you, I gotta ride this damn thing. So I rigged up the light for single beam didn't run the relay threw the stock cooling system on slapped some bars on I didn't like with some risers I didn't like I went for a freaking ride! It was therapeutic after a few years in the making. Since then I've replaced the bars and risers but the stock cooling system is still there and will be for a few months as I enjoy my partially completed ride. I understand!
bpw is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2015, 12:52 AM   #338
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Ahks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 28
Flipped Off 24 Times in 22 Posts
Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Road Legal
[ ]Wiring (fuck the old tofiddy will be easy compared)
[ ]Magnets for speed sensor
[ ]Seat (trim pad, cover, etc)
[ ]make sure the fuel rail bolts are tight...
[ ]bleed rear brake (make sure the front is bled while I'm at it)
[ ]isolate rear brake line and speed sensor wiring from vibration...
[ ]insure and register
[ ]uhh...

or am I missing something?
Ahks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Ahks!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2015, 01:28 AM   #339
medimicated420
GURU
CF Addict
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

[ ] let kai ride it

medimicated420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived medimicated420!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2015, 02:27 AM   #340
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:26 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by medimicated420 View Post
[ ] let kai ride it

Thats optimistic

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes