Ahks' "Not a Speed Triple" - Page 35 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Ahks' "Not a Speed Triple"

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2015, 08:06 AM   #341
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Ahks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:03 AM
Flip Offs: 28
Flipped Off 24 Times in 22 Posts
Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Ahks' "Not a Speed Triple"

Quote:
Originally Posted by medimicated420 View Post
[ ] let kai ride it

I think everyone should taste the torque of a triple at least once.

Just keep in mind it's probably not as much of a tank as your gs (which means... don't feed it to the bushes... like you did with the gs )
Ahks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Ahks!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2015, 12:05 PM   #342
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahks View Post

or am I missing something?
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2015, 01:30 PM   #343
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I'm insanely bored watching winblows install on a couple of machines so... playing with a photo editor
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1434735036910.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	68450  
This user High Fived Ahks!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2015, 03:51 PM   #344
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Oooh, I forgot you were a computer guru. PM sent.
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2015, 09:02 PM   #345
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

So figured I'd tackle the magnets for the speed sensor...

Turns out... the caliper bracket and caliper on this model align perfectly so that they interfere with any magnets placed on the rotor. Tried to "welp I guess I can put em here..." NOPE, can fit the sensor in there. Or "how bout over here?" NOPE! So the struggle to get the wiring thru the arm was a pointless waste of my motherfucking time. Making the bracket for the speed sensor was, again, a pointless waste of my motherfucking time.

Now that I've gotta put the sensor up front, that means that I cut the wire needlessly and I have to fab up some new bracketry...

Pretty
Fucking
Annoyed

that I've wasted so much time...

Really wanted to hide that sensor.
This user High Fived Ahks!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-20-2015, 08:46 PM   #346
medimicated420
GURU
CF Addict
Local Time: 09:03 AM
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahks View Post
I think everyone should taste the torque of a triple at least once.

Just keep in mind it's probably not as much of a tank as your gs (which means... don't feed it to the bushes... like you did with the gs )
LOL -_-

hey to be fair, i didnt do that the other 364 days of that year

and the purple people eater is now matts! il fall off of something nicer and signifcantly less purple in the near future

bummer bout hte speedo sensor cable
medimicated420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived medimicated420!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-20-2015, 09:57 PM   #347
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

Wait, what? Med, you went down? What did I miss?
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-20-2015, 11:28 PM   #348
CraZKenE13
Sick of being frozen
CF Addict
CraZKenE13's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:03 AM
Flip Offs: 11
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Ahh, he had a tiny slide of the road a couple years ago on a ride to stockbridge, the GS was fine (but very purple) and he laughed it off, all was well.
CraZKenE13 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CraZKenE13!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2015, 11:45 AM   #349
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Yeah the more memorable part of that short ride is how fast Steve is on the Harley I'm fairly sure I couldn't keep up on a sport bike if he was really pushin it. Yes I'm that bad... but at least I knows it. But he's that good so :p
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-24-2015, 10:33 AM   #350
Mista M
Fighter
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mista M has much to be proud ofMista M has much to be proud ofMista M has much to be proud ofMista M has much to be proud ofMista M has much to be proud ofMista M has much to be proud ofMista M has much to be proud ofMista M has much to be proud ofMista M has much to be proud ofMista M has much to be proud ofMista M has much to be proud of

I promise to not wreck the purple people eater

Ahks, can you use the rear speed sensor from a stock 595?

"Can't rush greatness. But you can crash it shortly after finishing it" Ratfighter
Mista M is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes