Moto-Blot 2019 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events

Streetfighter Rides and Events Upcoming streetfighter rides and events!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Moto-Blot 2019

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-18-2019, 05:44 PM   #1
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:57 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 14 Times in 8 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Moto-Blot 2019

It's that time again in Chicago. Moto-blot 2019 is this weekend. Pre-parties start on Thursday... event runs from Friday to Sunday. Get yer Rockabilly on and check it out.
Google Moto-Blot 2019.

Beez.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	19_BikeShow-e1559684654891.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	701.5 KB
ID:	105376  

And I looked and behold a pale horse. And the rider's name was Death.
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2019, 02:27 AM   #2
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:57 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Moto-Blot 2019

looks like a good show
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2019, 06:40 PM   #3
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

It is Yan! I'm particular to the pin-up girls contest... the food trucks are good too.Most of the bikes that show up are specials! Looks like rain this Saturday (That's when I'm going) but ya only get wet on the outside!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2019, 04:18 AM   #4
busa1300
GURU

CF Lover
busa1300's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:57 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

I have been going since it was the mods verse rockers show.
What was once a variety of cool vintage euro/jap bikes, has now been totally infested with Harley’s.
If you look on the web site, one of the pics they use shows me and the wife on my purple/pink 72 GT750.

2019 winter build off bike RZV500R
https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136718

__________MY TWO STROKE ADDICTION_____________
RGV VJ21 L____________GT 750 J__sold _____
RGV VJ22 FL_________ GT 750 long term cafe project___
RGV VJ22 N ______________RS 250 Cup Bike_________
RGV VJ23 T__________And one for the water...SX-R 800_
RZ 350_______________The cherry popper...KD 80_____
___________________RZV500R____________________
busa1300 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived busa1300!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2019, 06:25 PM   #5
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict

Busa,
Yep... I rode my grand nieces Kawasaki Vulcan 650 S just to be different.

The weather held out. Get pics up (Only took a dozen) when I can transfer pics from camera to phone to PC.
Beez.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2019, 08:09 PM   #6
busa1300
GURU

CF Lover
busa1300's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:57 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Here is the web site for the bike show
http://motoblot.com/motor-and-car-show/
If you open it you will see my GT750 clear to the right....that pic was from the first year of Motoblot. ......seems they have been using it every year.....

Sold the bike a few years ago to a guy living in the UK, to clear the space and have more cash for my RZV....
I kinda miss it when I see that pic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2019 winter build off bike RZV500R
https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136718

__________MY TWO STROKE ADDICTION_____________
RGV VJ21 L____________GT 750 J__sold _____
RGV VJ22 FL_________ GT 750 long term cafe project___
RGV VJ22 N ______________RS 250 Cup Bike_________
RGV VJ23 T__________And one for the water...SX-R 800_
RZ 350_______________The cherry popper...KD 80_____
___________________RZV500R____________________
busa1300 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived busa1300!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events