Pics on some of my minis.. - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Dirty Tards & Minis

Dirty Tards & Minis Everything about dirtbikes, motards and minis goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Pics on some of my minis..

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2017, 04:08 PM   #1
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 02:59 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to behold
Default Pics on some of my minis..

Stockerish with Z50 wheels and zs155 engine.

My mini cafe 140cc

184cc racemonkey

z50-76 with 110cc semiauto

And my minidirt.

All but the 155 stocker is roadlegal.
Sukkaha is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Sukkaha!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2017, 12:12 AM   #2
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:59 PM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Pics on some of my minis..

Cool mini fleet

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2017, 02:31 AM   #3
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:59 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

This is epicly good. Any more to come?

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2017, 02:18 PM   #4
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training
Sukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
This is epicly good. Any more to come?

Thanks guys. There are a few more in the garage but they belong to my missus.......

Her monkey 125cc

And her minidirt.

I have parts for two more builds one with a short stroke anima 190cc engine and another with a zs177cc engine. Not sure when I will start to put those together. A few things above on the todo list........
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2017, 02:27 PM   #5
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

So any big bikes or only minis?

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2017, 02:44 PM   #6
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training

Quote:
So any big bikes or only minis?
At the moment my bigger bikes are my zx12r fighter, tt600r and a JAWA 350.
The missus rides a SR400-84.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2017, 04:02 PM   #7
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
Fighter of the Month 

Jawa? You are europe based?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2017, 04:08 PM   #8
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training

Quote:
Jawa? You are europe based?
Yup Sweden.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2017, 12:38 AM   #9
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
Fighter of the Month 

Oh, thought UK, since they have big mini culture there

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Dirty Tards & Minis