My Big Build - Page 87 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > My Big Build

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-28-2019, 04:17 PM   #861
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:48 PM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: My Big Build

rode it to work every day all summer, went to TT on it, Saturday morning runs round the Trossachs, across to the east coast to see friends, beautiful sunshine to torrential rain

suspension is a bit harsh, tank kept finding pin holes and the front geometry is a bit extreme, without the steering damper its a bit squirrely

it.ll wheelie much better than i could , but the little ones I manage are fun

i love it

next summers plans have started, Cape Wrath, John O Groats, Sky
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-28-2019, 04:21 PM   #862
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:48 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
next summers plans have started, Cape Wrath, John O Groats, Sky
Shame, got a two week tour planned for Scotland next year, nc500 etc. But first two weeks of June so same as the TT

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
2020 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-28-2019, 04:23 PM   #863
yantosh

yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

not doing TT next year

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-28-2019, 04:30 PM   #864
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
not doing TT next year
Just added another stop on the route

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
2020 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived titan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-04-2019, 03:28 PM   #865
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:48 PM
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
not doing TT next year
is it because you are joining me and Matti on smash?

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-04-2019, 05:27 PM   #866
yantosh

only go every two years
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-04-2019, 05:48 PM   #867
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:48 PM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
is it because you are joining me and Matti on smash?
Man don`t jinx it... More we talk about it the more I get this gnawing feeling something`s gonna come up and I can`t go...

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-07-2019, 07:39 PM   #868
yantosh

top half of the tank starting to take shape

These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post Yesterday, 08:06 AM   #869
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Yessss! Excited about the next incarnation of this beaut!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post Yesterday, 09:59 AM   #870
yantosh

it,ll look the same , ish

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes