370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads

2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads Only post here if you are the builder! Comments in the Discussion threads please.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2019, 06:40 AM   #1
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:48 PM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

will post start pics once i am home

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 370steve!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-03-2019, 05:32 PM   #2
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

cleaned up my shed and got things sorted ready to start on the frame

only thing that i have done so far before the Nov 1st start date was fit the swing arm, have the seat re covered, pulled the motor apart so i could send the barrels away to get the liners pressed out, test fit some bits and order lots of other bits.
I am doing the polar opposite of the other two entrants, i am doing a build that will take as much cash as i can realistically spend, and make no apologies for it

parts and bike as of today 3rd Nov

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_6786.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	762.6 KB
ID:	106104

Name:	100_6787.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	879.5 KB
ID:	106106

Name:	100_6788.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	946.6 KB
ID:	106108

Name:	100_6789.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	739.0 KB
ID:	106110

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-03-2019, 07:00 PM   #3
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

list of parts/costs

GSX1100 EFE frame 200
GSX1100 Tank 650
Seats + recover 400
Side panels 110
Brembo front brake M/c 237.50
Brembo clutch M/c 184.60
Brembo rear brake M/c 756.40
Brembo T drive Pistabassa front discs 1050.00
Brembo GP4-RR calipers 2350
Brembo 4pot P4 rear caliper 839.70
Domino quick action throttle kit 140
Ohlins forks with 50mm extenders 2500
Ohlins bespoke rear shock 1300
Bandit 12 motor 500
Yoshimura 40 TMR-MJN's 1600
Red6 billet yokes, cases, h/lamp 2200
Motogadget M-unit, M-lock, M-button, M-blaze
M-view + wiring kit, Pro dash 1500
Motone switch units 80
BST Carbon wheels with Ti fixtures 3200
TL1000R swing arm 60
Titanium fasteners 440+ so far
Carbon front fender 160
Rizoma brake fluid pots + mounts 170
Ti dry break connectors 400
19 row alloy oil cooler 60
oil cooler fittings 200
wassner 1246cc h/comp pistons + carillo rods 2000
WSR billet big block 900
40mm carb inlet rubbers 160
Pillion grab bar 40
Rear light unit 60
light infill plate 30
seat lock 6
SBS brake pads 80
Titanium pad pins 50
Gilles rear sets 460
OEM Suzuki grommets & bushes 100
Stick coils 130
CBR1000RR front wheel spindle 20
clutch plates 143
Sigma slipper clutch 662
clutch springs 15
No plate bracket 15
PC racing billet oil filter 85
Gilles chain adjusters + lifters 200
side stand 20
swing arm spindle 20
rear wheel spindle 20
Ignitech programmable ignition module 150
Braketech rear floating disc 250
Renthal ultra low bars 60
Yoshimura top yoke stem nut 34
APE s/steel oversize valves, valve guides, cam sprockets, cam chain, valve oil seals,
Yoshi stage2 cams, cam springs & spring retainers 2600
Yoshi billet brake clevis joint 29.90
Billet cam chain tensioner 40
GSXR Cam cover breather 30
Racefit legend Titanium exhaust system 1200 (ordered)
Racefit twin fuel filler 850 (now getting fitted)
Racefit Ti paddock stand 250

Still to come

Paint ????
Powder coating ????
Dyno time ????
Tyres 200
Chain 100
welding ????
Brake hoses ????
Pillion pegs & hangers ???
Vapour blasting engine ??

running total = 31,996

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-04-2019, 08:04 AM   #4
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Going to see how much i can get done this week, coz i am off on Holiday this coming Sat for two weeks
will give Yan a head start

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2019, 01:52 PM   #5
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Hahaha, I really should stay away from the interweb, i now have a new shopping list of bits to go with the other engine upgrades
Looking at Yoshi stage 2 cams with yoshi valve springs and retainers (set of Kent SUZ1 cams now up for sale), APE stainless oversize valves and HD cam chain.

looks to be the same set up that SPS classic endurance race team use​​​​​​​

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-16-2019, 11:02 AM   #6
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Still on holiday in Cyprus, so no "WORK" done on bike, but still managing to buy bits to add to the build from the web. Found some of the calipers that I sent back for sale on Ebay, excellent condition and half the cost of new ones, also both calipers the same colour which is a bonus 🙂
Attached Images

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-18-2019, 12:55 PM   #7
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

HPS have just let me know that my Braketech floating 240mm rear disc has been dispatched, lot less than I had to wait for the last one I ordered from them!

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2019, 08:23 AM   #8
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

I know it's not yet a "build" thread for real, I will get round to some work sometime in the very near future ( back from Cyprus on Sat)
In the meantime I have managed to spend lots more dosh and have ordered the Bits from my new shopping list.
now ordered,
Yoshimura st2 cams with yoshi springs and spring retainers.
APE S/steel oversize valves,
APE valve guides,
APE cam chain,
APE adjustable cam sprockets,
Valve stem oil seals,

Looking forward to getting started on the frame, although I am still waiting for the last main order bits to arrive (forks & shock) that I need to allow me to plan the bracing and mounting.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-22-2019, 12:28 PM   #9
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Rear shock about to be built
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	received_2667549116617465_1574440106272.jpeg
Views:	13
Size:	971.9 KB
ID:	106532  

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-24-2019, 01:44 PM   #10
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Got back from my holidays and played around with some of the bits sat there
since i went away.
I have now fitted the brake pads and done some adjustments to the pad holding clip on the rear caliper.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads