Vote for your favorite Part of the Year, from the first Winter Parts Buildoff! - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2010 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2010 Streetfighter Parts Buildoff

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for your favorite Part of the Year, from the first Winter Parts Buildoff!

View Poll Results: Which Part is the winner of the Parts Buildoff for 2010?!
Saber63's Frame 167 21.22%
Candyman's Swingarm 131 16.65%
Robtharalson's Adjustable Handlebars 45 5.72%
Taiden's GaugePod 64 8.13%
Yantosh's Swingarm 255 32.40%
Yantosh's Subframe 58 7.37%
Yantosh's Handlebars 34 4.32%
Yantosh's Subframe #2 33 4.19%
Voters: 787. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-28-2010, 11:08 AM   #21
DecepticonDon
Elbow Grease is Cheap

DecepticonDon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:18 PM
Flip Offs: 301
Flipped Off 143 Times in 38 Posts
DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Vote for your favorite Part of the Year, from the first Winter Parts Buildoff!

Incredible stuff here fellas. Great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
dont want no skanky slagbag hangin offa yer short arm mate

Project: Daytona 675

Operation: Kwak Attack

1991 Tidecraft B.O.A.T. build
DecepticonDon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived DecepticonDon!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-28-2010, 12:29 PM   #22
ARNO
Too much is never enough!
CF Addict
ARNO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:18 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 81 Times in 81 Posts
ARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to allARNO is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Vote for your favorite Part of the Year, from the first Winter Parts Buildoff!

I think Yan makes quality stuff, He is something like:
Yan: I need swinger for my bike, shit its sunday 9 P.M.....

I know I will make one!
Thats the attitude I like

ARNO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ARNO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-28-2010, 01:03 PM   #23
Candyman
Perpetual Project

CF Pimp
Candyman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:18 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Candyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

LoL I didn't realize there was an end date either Mine is done all but pushing the bearings in, so whether you want to call it done or not is up to you I won't be offended, I was just building to build

On a side, I think this idea for a "Parts Buildoff" is a great one. Lots of guys doing some really great things, but can't afford to invest the time and money into building a whole bike in the time we allot for the bike Buildoff, and this is a great way to showcase their work. I think everybody tackled some really good projects here and they all turned out top notch.

Built Not Bought

Let these hands sit not idle.
<SOLD<SOLD
Candyman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Candyman!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-28-2010, 03:53 PM   #24
saber63
uber newb!

Senior Fighterer
saber63's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:18 PM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
saber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to all

mines totaly done lol.

needed a few last mounts put on. but those kinda required other parts of the bike being done, so not %100 done...

but damn, i feel honored by the number of votes im getting it is giving me motivation to get everything finished up!

Thanks guys!

Can i actually finish one? Stuffing a 450R into a 250R
saber63 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived saber63!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2010, 11:07 AM   #25
Shopshirt Mofo
Noobie
Local Time: 03:18 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Shopshirt Mofo is a NOOB

I've voted and viewed this thread...still won't let me view the forum :-(
Shopshirt Mofo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2010, 08:24 PM   #26
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

Battle of the swingarms for me...dammit this is hard, I haven't decided yet.

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived endo!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2010, 09:04 PM   #27
kawasakifreak77
Asphalt cowboy.
Senior Fighterer
kawasakifreak77's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:18 PM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
kawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud of

Anyone who builds there own frame... (or swinger or other seriously intricate, could possibly kill you if you fuck it up part) mega props!

-Outlaw.

1973 CB750. 'The disco ball' Not going to be a fucking cafe, street tracker or God forsaken chopper. Ever.

1974 XL356. 'Buttons' Scooter trash goes flat tracking!

2006 ZX6R. 'Bonnie' The sketchiest motorcycle ever.

2006 ZX10R. 'Fiona' Street beater in pieces.

1947 Cessna 140. 'the Ladybird.' Low & slow!
kawasakifreak77 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2010, 11:22 PM   #28
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Ok...I signed up to this forum to read threads and maybe learn a thing or two...Why in the hell is it that when I log in I am FORCED to read this thread before I can view anything, and even then I STILL cannot go to other threads??
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2010, 11:25 PM   #29
shift1313
GURU

shift1313's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 6 Times in 6 Posts
shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83_V45 View Post
Ok...I signed up to this forum to read threads and maybe learn a thing or two...Why in the hell is it that when I log in I am FORCED to read this thread before I can view anything, and even then I STILL cannot go to other threads??
Whenever there is a build-off you are required to read the build threads and hopefully vote for a bike/part. Its a way to get more people to vote(rather remember to vote) for bikes. Once you look at it, that shouldnt happen again, however there was this parts build and the winter bike build so you would have had two different threads you were required to look at. If it will still not let you go to other threads contact one of the admins to get it fixed for you.
shift1313 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shift1313!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-01-2010, 08:27 AM   #30
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83_V45 View Post
Are ya all set now mate?

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2010 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2010 Streetfighter Parts Buildoff