Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

EBR 1190sx custom streetfighter

16K views 39 replies 14 participants last post by  TPEHAK 
#1 ·
OK, here is an hour of work in Paint, just an idea of a project EBR owners can easily realize.

EBR 1190sx custom streetfighter.

List of updates:

-LSL Urban Headlight + Motogadget M-lock + Motogadget Motoscope Mini (eliminate the original front end with original lock and cluster)
-Side bar mirrors (eliminate the original Mickey Mouse mirrors)
-Buell 1125 CR chin fairing (for better look, better aerodynamics and better oil radiator cooling)
-Shorten the seat and remove the passenger foot pegs (should be pretty easy, now the seat has the same size as the Buell XB12Scg seat)
-Radiantz Z-flex tail light (license plate mounted on the vertical face of the under seat compartment so it does not affect the look)
-Dean Adams shortened exhaust
-240 mm rear wheel (it looks like EBR 1190 swingarm should fit without major modifications)

See less See more
#17 ·
Crazy cool, looks like factory fitment.

Will the bike run fine with all that stuff in its airbox? I know cbr900s can run like a bag of poop if you stuff the wiring harness in the dead space behind the steering neck where they draw air in through.

Reactions: TPEHAK
#21 ·
wow, will you be using that seat or making a billet one?

#23 ·
This one is just for quick fit check. I will probably order 3D printed seat out of black nylon from HP MJF 3D printer. Another option I consider is to print the seat out of temperature resistant plastic on FDM 3D printer and skin it with carbon fiber.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.