Gavins Remembrance Thread - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers

Fallen Fighterers A place to remember our fallen fighterers.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Gavins Remembrance Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2009, 01:21 PM   #11
spyder
Buy all my shit!

spyder's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:37 PM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 22 Times in 21 Posts
spyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant future
Default Re: Gavins Remembrance Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
am I the only one
I really don't care much for reading any other threads today or even yesterday.

I did comment on Smokeys new bike.
+2 on that.. I dont really care to even look at anything else. Just reading comments and other people memories of him..

I remember the group ride to the grounds on Sat morning of FF09, we were riding down the expressway and Gavin was in my blind spot to my left. I couldnt help but to just look back and watch that fine lookin machine and its creator cruisin next to me..

Its kind of one of those moments where you wish you has a camera so you could take a picture, cuz it would have been THAT perfect shot. But I just thought to myself, I dont need a camera.. Ill never forget it.
spyder is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2009, 01:42 PM   #12
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

i remember thinking the same thing, sitting in traffic next to him. god that bike is sexy...

that and...nice short Tbo.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2009, 03:57 PM   #13
Wolfman

CF Pimp
Wolfman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:37 AM
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 23 Times in 17 Posts
Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

ha
Matt on his tippy-toes

I does what I likes and I likes what I do

My build : http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=8919
Wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Wolfman!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2009, 04:54 PM   #14
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I think the first thing he said to me was "You(he pointed at me) I don't know you...you have pretty hair." I cut all my hair off the other day and as it was happening I was wondering how he was going to make fun of me at the next FF.

Why do so many people embrace mediocrity instead of seeking excellence?
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2009, 05:02 PM   #15
BigBellyRacing
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!

CF Pimp
BigBellyRacing's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 7 Times in 6 Posts
BigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder View Post
+2 on that.. I dont really care to even look at anything else. Just reading comments and other people memories of him..

I remember the group ride to the grounds on Sat morning of FF09, we were riding down the expressway and Gavin was in my blind spot to my left. I couldnt help but to just look back and watch that fine lookin machine and its creator cruisin next to me..

Its kind of one of those moments where you wish you has a camera so you could take a picture, cuz it would have been THAT perfect shot. But I just thought to myself, I dont need a camera.. Ill never forget it.
I will never forget that ride to the show. Just being surrounded by like minded lunatics and looking around at everyones bikes and thinking man that is badass. Alot of people dont understand why we do what we do but hopefully by the time I go upstairs the cheeze man will have a whole army of fighters waiting for me.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

BigBellyRacing is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived BigBellyRacing!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2009, 06:04 PM   #16
wholigan
Noobie
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
wholigan is a NOOB
Red face Re: Gavins Remembrance Thread

I had bought the Z-Kings ZX10 rear from Gavin when he was toying around with the SSA swap. Which turned out beautifully....one hell of a fabricator!

Later on, I had a spill and scratched my swinger all to hell, so I bought the Z-Kings OE swinger. This was just about a week before Willow Mae was born, and he was way too worried about boxing the 'arm up and getting it to me quickly. Had to almost beg him to not worry about it and take his time. The guy would bend over backwards to keep his word....one hell of a man!

Wish geography hadn't kept us from catching a ride together. Someday, hopefully, it won't!

R.I.P. Cheeze! We'll keep fightering as mortals down here on Earth!
wholigan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived wholigan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2009, 06:07 PM   #17
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdingfate View Post
I think the first thing he said to me was "You(he pointed at me) I don't know you...you have pretty hair." I cut all my hair off the other day and as it was happening I was wondering how he was going to make fun of me at the next FF.
thats hilarious

chandler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived chandler!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2009, 06:38 PM   #18
D-ron
Flossin' Cracker
Fighterer
D-ron's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 9 Times in 6 Posts
D-ron is a name known to allD-ron is a name known to allD-ron is a name known to allD-ron is a name known to allD-ron is a name known to allD-ron is a name known to allD-ron is a name known to allD-ron is a name known to allD-ron is a name known to allD-ron is a name known to allD-ron is a name known to all

FF09 Helping out with a on-the-spot fighter conversion....only pics i got.

D-ron is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived D-ron!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2009, 08:37 PM   #19
FighterZX6E
Rich
CF Lover
FighterZX6E's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 17
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
FighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of light

I have this one of cheeze at FF09 rockin the 50 with the zip the thumb throttle.

I only ever talked with him once but knew he was a good person right from the start!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
There is nothing between you and death at the Isle Of Man.
FighterZX6E is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived FighterZX6E!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-11-2009, 10:00 AM   #20
Phoebe
Swamp Witch

Phoebe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 86
Flipped Off 17 Times in 15 Posts
Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FighterZX6E View Post
I have this one of cheeze at FF09 rockin the 50 with the zip the thumb throttle.
I told him he was crazy for riding that thing around like that, unless he wanted to lose a thumb. He didn't care...gave it a couple of revs and took off.

He was the good kind of crazy, the kind we need more of in this world.
Phoebe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Phoebe!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers