Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Evening ladies

863 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Smoker 
#1 ·
Forgot my old details and shit, heyho. How's everyone doing?? Long time no speak.

#3 ·
#4 ·
Ahhh yes it was the best of times it was the worst of times...
Welcome back. Cool lookin vmax. Whats the new project? :D

Sidenote: why do all the embedded photobucket photos look blurry?

#5 ·
Ahhh yes it was the best of times it was the worst of times...
Welcome back. Cool lookin vmax. Whats the new project? <a href="http://www.customfighters.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Big Grin" >:)</a>

Sidenote: why do all the embedded photobucket photos look blurry?
Thanks bud. Latest ones a bit more subtle, oldskool oiler, I'll start a thread soon. Dunno what's going on with the photobucket crap, probably trying to extort more cashola outta folk.

#9 ·
Cheers Yan....👍

Welcome back. PM me if you want back into your old account.
Incoming......

hi from an actual newbie in australia, just spent several very fruitful hours at work looking through your build and a couple of others, vmaxes are surely the coolest bikes on the planet, i've had mine for over 10 years (88 US import) and it's slowly turning into what i always thought mr yamaha should have built in the first place

i think next will be a 17" rear wheel but as always finances are the limiting factor

i've nearly finished a zzr11 that i got given so i might end up selling that to finance some proper max silliness

the avatar pic is how it looked not long after i got it
Thanks dude, it was a beast for sure. I think it was best when I was running it on zx9r front end and a modded Bt1100 rear wheel, think it was a 180 tyre. Good mix of handling and that brute engine. 😎

#8 ·
hi from an actual newbie in australia, just spent several very fruitful hours at work looking through your build and a couple of others, vmaxes are surely the coolest bikes on the planet, i've had mine for over 10 years (88 US import) and it's slowly turning into what i always thought mr yamaha should have built in the first place

i think next will be a 17" rear wheel but as always finances are the limiting factor

i've nearly finished a zzr11 that i got given so i might end up selling that to finance some proper max silliness

the avatar pic is how it looked not long after i got it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.