• Hillsy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MsHap

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • black_peter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TrickHornet

Votes: 1 2.6%

Vote here for the April 2007 Fighter of the Month Contest!

12K views 42 replies 13 participants last post by  Tommy Pantsdown 
#1 ·
If you are confused as to why we are now voting on the April AND May FOTM... please read this thread:
*** IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT FOTM!!! ***

And now, here are the entries for April:
You can see larger images (sometimes more) and more details in the:
April 2007 Fighter of the Month... thread.

The Green Lantern:

skr00zloose

Tommy Pantsdown

mrgixxer

cammy9r

Boxer

ezblast

Speed_Demon

candyman

Dudad

typeone

Hillsy

MsHap

black_peter

TrickHornet

So, choose your favorite fighter out of these fifteen and vote in the poll to see who is the April 2007 Fighter of the Month!

Voting will be open until May 28th, 2007.

See less See more
#5 ·
Re: May 15th 2007 - VOTE ON APRIL FOTM!

copperaxe said:
How were these bikes selected and what happened to the other bikes that submitted? How was a frame on a stand selected to compete above a number of bad ass finished bikes?:wtf:
haelo is right, you're in the May one...

and for the record... I LOVE YOUR BIKE! So even if I did go through and just pick the ones I wanted to be in it, you'd still be there! :party-smiley:

#6 ·

copperaxe said:
How were these bikes selected and what happened to the other bikes that submitted? How was a frame on a stand selected to compete above a number of bad ass finished bikes?:wtf:
What they ^ said. And how about settling down a bit?

#7 · (Edited)

trav72 said:
What they ^ said. And how about settling down a bit? No one is out to screw you over here.
In all fairness.. If I were him, and I made a bike that nice, and then I thought it just got deleted from the contest with no reason or warning...

I would be a little upset myself!

But... those who have been around a long time know... we will never intentionally screw anyone over, and if we did by accident somehow, we would do whatever we could to make it right.

The main reasons Custom Fighters was started:
Adam was sick of:
1) being dicked around by parts websites and distributors
2) being dicked around with on forums by Nazi-like admins and mods

Our main company policy, is to never be like that.

So, if you ever feel that you have been wronged on this site in any way, please do not be afraid to post about it or message us. We want nothing more than for this site to be enjoyed by all!

#8 ·

That's why people need to read everything before freaking out. I agree with you but at the same time you need to be careful in the way you word things on here or you might get a reaction you weren't necessarily looking for.

#10 ·

trav72 said:
That's why people need to read everything before freaking out. I agree with you but at the same time you need to be careful in the way you word things on here or you might get a reaction you weren't necessarily looking for.
True, but imagine looking into this contest that you entered, that you were excited about, and knew you had a good chance at... and then you see that you're bike has been removed, but there is a frame on a stand still entered ( no offense Dudad )

I can see where he's coming from :LolLolLolLol:

#16 ·

trav72 said:
Huh...what about a monkey?
what? do i have monkeys in my face? :LolLolLolLol:

#17 ·

Tommy Pantsdown said:
Nice, I almost missed this all together. Had no idea I was in it!

i'm down by one vote but i'm sure others can pull ahead. There's some nice bikes in this.

:metal: :cfrocks:

#19 ·

copperaxe said:

If you looked through my buildoff its not a frame on a stand anymore, it was a joke that has just been carried over to every month

#23 ·

the heat is on!

IF YOU HAVENT VOTED YET, PLEASE DO SO!!!

#24 ·

OMFG ITS NECK AND NECK!!!!

who will win CAMMY9R or TOMMY PANTSDOWN !? !? !? !?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.