$400 fluke.... - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Cage-Fighters

Cage-Fighters Got a 4-wheel fiend as well? Let's see them cars and trucks!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > $400 fluke....

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-30-2015, 09:56 PM   #11
scrappy610
GURU
Senior Fighterer
scrappy610's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:21 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: $400 fluke....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
I didn't think you could change the ATF on these. Aren't the transmissions sealed units? At least, the handful I've worked on have been sealed.

Edit: decided to educate myself. They are filled through a two-part drain/fill plug in the bottom of the case. Interesting
That's the layer models. Yeah the two part plug is a pain in the ass... My mom's 03 was sealed. Looks like a drain plug with a small bolt in the middle. You have to take the middle bolt out, insert a lil nipple with a tube attached and fill it until it runs out. Really asinine design if you ask me. Give me a dip stuck any day
scrappy610 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived scrappy610!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-30-2015, 10:00 PM   #12
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

i jumped one of those off a dirt bike tabletop once. The ball joints exploded, it was grand.

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ultimate fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-31-2015, 02:03 PM   #13
scrappy610
GURU
Senior Fighterer
scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Yeah I still have it lol. It's lasted OK really. No major repairs, 196k and still starts first try. However, I'm currently looking for a new vehicle. Maybe I'll drive it off a bridge. Or hell sell it for 500 and get my money back

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-02-2015, 10:50 AM   #14
Simpler=Better
Cmon' Kitty!
CF Lover
Simpler=Better's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 10 Times in 8 Posts
Simpler=Better is a name known to allSimpler=Better is a name known to allSimpler=Better is a name known to allSimpler=Better is a name known to allSimpler=Better is a name known to allSimpler=Better is a name known to allSimpler=Better is a name known to allSimpler=Better is a name known to allSimpler=Better is a name known to allSimpler=Better is a name known to allSimpler=Better is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappy610 View Post
That's the layer models. Yeah the two part plug is a pain in the ass... My mom's 03 was sealed. Looks like a drain plug with a small bolt in the middle. You have to take the middle bolt out, insert a lil nipple with a tube attached and fill it until it runs out. Really asinine design if you ask me. Give me a dip stuck any day
Wait for serious? My 93 had the regular tube under the hood. No drain plug, so you had to drop the pan each time(oh well)

Safety First...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey
This place is all about the dumbest, most dangerous, underplanned, poorly thought out, underfunded, likely to kill you, completely illegal cobbled together pieces of rolling shit ever to grace the surface of a road. And we like it like that.
Simpler=Better is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-02-2015, 11:02 PM   #15
scrappy610
GURU
Senior Fighterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpler=Better View Post
Wait for serious? My 93 had the regular tube under the hood. No drain plug, so you had to drop the pan each time(oh well)
Yep, alot of newer cars don't have a dipstick to check the fluid level. Hell, the Audi turbo SUV thing doesn't have one to check the oil, you have to use the computer screen on the dash. Talk about a pocket effect. First time changing the oil in one and I called for different dealers before I would even turn the key on to turn the screen on.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Cage-Fighters