Fredycruger's 03 suzuki TLR , TLfighte-R - Page 11 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2012 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2012 Buildoff Entry Threads

2012 Buildoff Entry Threads All buildoff threads will be posted here, and posted in by ONLY the original poster

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Fredycruger's 03 suzuki TLR , TLfighte-R

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-15-2016, 04:10 PM   #101
HickLife
GURU

CF Addict
HickLife's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:47 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 10 Times in 9 Posts
HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Fredycruger's 03 suzuki TLR , TLfighte-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp View Post
It's a spray on effect from Kustom Kolors. It's got denatured alcohol in it and as it dries creates the crystalline structure effect. It's an awesome product.

fredy, lookin good man. I freakin LOVE pagan gold. I wan to put it on everything.

Aaaah gotcha, way easier than using plastic lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fallen angel build- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=78474

96 vulcan 1500- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=123177

Fallen Angel Build Off Thread- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...73#post2755273

Fallen Angel Build Off Discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...89#post2755289

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
Only weak people test the engine. Real brave guys assemble the bike and then tries to start it
HickLife is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-15-2016, 04:31 PM   #102
scottyp
str8 stoopid

CF Lover
scottyp's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:47 AM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HickLife View Post
Aaaah gotcha, way easier than using plastic lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They do have a marbling base that you spray on and dab with a plastic bag as well. I like all of their effects products.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
festivus
Fuck it, dying of old age sounds boring anyway...

Gunslinger Customs FB page
scottyp is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2016, 10:14 PM   #103
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Damn, Freddy. You're a worker, dude. You did an awesome job on that paint.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-20-2016, 11:26 AM   #104
fredycruger
fuck your face

CF Lover
fredycruger's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 10 Times in 6 Posts
fredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud of
Winter Buildoff Winner 

thanks that was definitely nicest paint job I did so far
it was really sketchy
you lay the orange down ,than the crystals and paint BLACK over the whole nice paintjob you just did
and hoping for that it works and black comes off and not fuckup 300$ worth of paint under Neath

fredycruger is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived fredycruger!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2012 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2012 Buildoff Entry Threads