Vote here for the December 2008 Streetfighter of the Month Contest! - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2008 Fighter of the Month Contests

2008 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2008 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote here for the December 2008 Streetfighter of the Month Contest!

View Poll Results: Who should win the December 2008 Fighter of the Month?
Frankie Figs 1 1.18%
0cool 24 28.24%
ObsessiveInc 12 14.12%
Fister 8 9.41%
sprbeast 40 47.06%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2008, 01:49 PM   #11
projectphoenix
Guile VS Ryu
Senior Fighterer
projectphoenix's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:33 PM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 5 Times in 4 Posts
projectphoenix is a glorious beacon of lightprojectphoenix is a glorious beacon of lightprojectphoenix is a glorious beacon of lightprojectphoenix is a glorious beacon of lightprojectphoenix is a glorious beacon of lightprojectphoenix is a glorious beacon of lightprojectphoenix is a glorious beacon of lightprojectphoenix is a glorious beacon of lightprojectphoenix is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Vote here for the December 2008 Streetfighter of the Month Contest!

SRP FTW!!! but def a very had decision...
projectphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-24-2008, 01:00 PM   #12
JHof44
Fighter
JHof44's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:33 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
JHof44 is making some friendsJHof44 is making some friendsJHof44 is making some friendsJHof44 is making some friends
Fighter of the Month 

EXTREMELY tough choice this month, great work to everyone! Ultimately though I went with Fister, that thing is just so raw and mean, with some cool fab work (love the tail). That bike embodies fighters to me.
JHof44 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-24-2008, 02:08 PM   #13
mustangkiller
E=MC Vagina
mustangkiller's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:33 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 48 Times in 33 Posts
mustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant future
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

damn very close this month.VERY fucking close.Spr got my vote though.

Admitt nothing.
Deny everything.
Demand proof.

mustangkiller is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-27-2008, 05:40 PM   #14
KANE
CF Lover
KANE's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:33 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
KANE is well likedKANE is well likedKANE is well likedKANE is well likedKANE is well likedKANE is well liked
Fighter of the Month 

SprBeast FTW. I think he will take it for the year also. And yes I know he will kick my bikes ass in the contest.

KANE's 1999 GSXR fighter totaled R.I.P. 6/7/09
MY FIGHTER BUILD UP LINK.
My 1980 Jeep CJ5 project
KANE is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-28-2008, 02:31 AM   #15
mpls|cafe|racer
HipsterKillerGarage

mpls|cafe|racer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 125 Times in 97 Posts
mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I went 0cool. I dig sprbeasts bike, but the tail just looks really long to me.

WAY DOWN HERE ON LEVEL 7, HIDING FROM THE RADIATION.
mpls|cafe|racer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-28-2008, 11:21 AM   #16
Tommy Pantsdown
Naked from the waste down

CF Addict
Tommy Pantsdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 7 Times in 5 Posts
Tommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo View Post
SPR FTW. Period.

Mr. April 07 - FOTM Champion.
Tommy Pantsdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2008 Fighter of the Month Contests