Garbage - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Garbage

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2016, 12:18 PM   #31
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:18 PM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Garbage

He made a mistake, made no attempt to acknowledge it, and carried on with the attitude. His account is still active, ball is in his court.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2016, 01:00 PM   #32
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:18 AM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

He is OK I aint offended . Sure as heck don't want the bloke to leave just cos of a wee spat.
Yep that Hilary comment was bad .But quite funny .
Anyone here can say what they want and have done ,its just the way of the world.Lets get back to bilding bikes

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2016, 02:13 PM   #33
F'dup
Hack in a barn

CF Pimp
F'dup's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
F'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

I mean shit all he has to do is say, "Look I fucked with a sore subject with you guys and maybe I shouldn't have, I get it and I'm man enough to say sorry."

I'll rep my man back up to green like anyone else would.

But after seeing the only replies he's making are those to point blame for his actions on us, and make us look like the ones who have the maturity problem. I'm not holding my breath...

2017 build off sv650 build thread <---Click here

SV650 b.s.'n and post build off progress on the bike thread thread <---Click here

DR650 supermoto build <--click

2000 R6 build <--click

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Raz View Post
A bit of vaseline should lube your bush up real nice though. Just make sure that your shaft is a good fit.
F'dup is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2016, 03:15 PM   #34
jmartin1110
The Hell You Say!!

CF Pimp
jmartin1110's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:18 AM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 12 Times in 9 Posts
jmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on here

Wow. What a great guy. Who made him read those threads? Did somebody hold a gun to his head? It's called paying respect dude. Everyone does it differently.

And if you are wondering why every one is pissed it's because he is a respected member of this community as were all of those that we have lost. Who are you to comment on what someone else does in a public forum and hen get angry when you get back lash from it.

Fuck off troll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1981 Honda SS Build
KZ1000 Discussion Thread
KZ1000 Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJellyFingers View Post
u gonna look so sexy naked.... I would say no homo, but totally homo since that that sentence can't not be homo
jmartin1110 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-24-2016, 06:39 PM   #35
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here

I would've just banned him
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived eatabullet!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-25-2016, 07:54 AM   #36
F'dup
Hack in a barn

CF Pimp
F'dup's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
F'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Quoted from pwas thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codycat91 View Post
Well guys, I'm sorry if I came off as offensive. That was never my intention. I genuinely believe in online comraderie and the goodness that comes out of forum communities. Hope I can make amends and stay around a bit and offer some positive input on my end to better the community. Merry Christmas everyone

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by F'dup View Post
I mean shit all he has to do is say, "Look I fucked with a sore subject with you guys and maybe I shouldn't have, I get it and I'm man enough to say sorry."

I'll rep my man back up to green like anyone else would.

But after seeing the only replies he's making are those to point blame for his actions on us, and make us look like the ones who have the maturity problem. I'm not holding my breath...
Spreading some rep around so I can hit you up and keep my word.

Good on you man and merry Christmas too!

EDIT: Finally repped you up...

2017 build off sv650 build thread <---Click here

SV650 b.s.'n and post build off progress on the bike thread thread <---Click here

DR650 supermoto build <--click

2000 R6 build <--click

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Raz View Post
A bit of vaseline should lube your bush up real nice though. Just make sure that your shaft is a good fit.
F'dup is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived F'dup!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum