Vote for the December FOTM - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2016 Fighter of the Month

2016 Fighter of the Month 2016 FOTM Entry and Voting Threads

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the December FOTM

View Poll Results: Pick the FOTM for December
Busa1300's GS1000 "Left For Dead" 50 40.65%
F'dup's DR650 38 30.89%
Robbo's ZX9R 35 28.46%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-04-2017, 08:53 AM   #21
busa1300
GURU

CF Lover
busa1300's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:52 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Vote for the December FOTM

Thanks again guys, for giving me a place to show what I spend every second of my free time and $$$ on year after year....

2019 winter build off bike RZV500R
https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136718

__________MY TWO STROKE ADDICTION_____________
RGV VJ21 L____________GT 750 J__sold _____
RGV VJ22 FL_________ GT 750 long term cafe project___
RGV VJ22 N ______________RS 250 Cup Bike_________
RGV VJ23 T__________And one for the water...SX-R 800_
RZ 350_______________The cherry popper...KD 80_____
___________________RZV500R____________________
busa1300 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived busa1300!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-06-2017, 04:16 PM   #22
PsychoDad
Welcome to the new day...

CF Pimp
PsychoDad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:52 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Ok I might be showing my age but I remember sitting in my English class in high school and watching one of my class mates pull up on his new GS1100. I was so jealous. My father was a cop and did not want me to have a motorcycle...but i defied his orders and bought a RD-350 anyway. still thought that GS was a monster of a machine though. Way more than I could have handled at the time as I was weighing in at 145 pounds lol

Great job on the restoration!

Its not that I was doing a hand stand on the bike at the time.... it was the fact the bike had left the track and was now traveling leteral a few feet off the ground.
PsychoDad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived PsychoDad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-06-2017, 07:48 PM   #23
busa1300
GURU

CF Lover
busa1300's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:52 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

I bought my first 78 GS1000 back in 1982, as an early 19th birthday present for myself.
My dad owned a speed shop in the 60's, so going fast was expected of me

I might have been about 160lbs at the time.................

2019 winter build off bike RZV500R
https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136718

__________MY TWO STROKE ADDICTION_____________
RGV VJ21 L____________GT 750 J__sold _____
RGV VJ22 FL_________ GT 750 long term cafe project___
RGV VJ22 N ______________RS 250 Cup Bike_________
RGV VJ23 T__________And one for the water...SX-R 800_
RZ 350_______________The cherry popper...KD 80_____
___________________RZV500R____________________
busa1300 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived busa1300!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-16-2017, 05:37 AM   #24
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:52 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 14 Times in 8 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa1300 View Post
Thank you guys for not throwing it out for apearing too normal.
And to those who voted, thanks also....it makes up for the insane amount of time I wasted putting it together.
Time wasted??? As Steve McQueen said "Racing is life, everything else is just waiting. Beautiful bike for what it's worth from a NoObie.

Beezwiz.
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived beezwiz!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2016 Fighter of the Month