My new t-shirt - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Other Motorcycle Discussion

Other Motorcycle Discussion Anything about any other type of motorcycle goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > My new t-shirt

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2017, 03:40 PM   #1
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 04:19 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to behold
Default My new t-shirt

Not sure where to post this but I must show my new t-shirt that I designed yesterday.

Sukkaha is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Sukkaha!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2017, 07:33 PM   #2
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:19 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 14 Times in 8 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: My new t-shirt

I'm sure you will punched in the face by the first person that has the Herpes Virus when you where the t-shirt you designed!
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived beezwiz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2017, 12:11 AM   #3
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:19 PM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Make it real

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2017, 02:21 PM   #4
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training
Sukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezwiz View Post
I'm sure you will punched in the face by the first person that has the Herpes Virus when you where the t-shirt you designed!
Haha worth it!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2017, 02:24 PM   #5
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training
Talking Re: My new t-shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
Make it real
Itīs in the mail. Designed/ordered yesterday.
These people High Fived Sukkaha!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Other Motorcycle Discussion