91 GSXR1100 steering stem dimensions provided - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Street Fighter Swaps > Fork Swaps

Fork Swaps Fork and Front End Swap Discussion goes here

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 91 GSXR1100 steering stem dimensions provided

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-27-2017, 03:18 AM   #1
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:11 AM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 
Default 91 GSXR1100 steering stem dimensions provided

I popped the stem out of my triples tonight and knocked out a quick drawing. It isn't fully dimensioned but it's enough for someone wanting to make a new stem, attempt to fit it in other triples, or do any other Frankenstein fabrication. Hopefully everything will be legible since it's a picture of my computer monitor and then compressed so it can be uploaded to the forum. Obviously if you see something you know I screwed up let me know so I can fix it right away.

Clicking the picture makes it larger and easier to read.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171027_025218.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	98800

Just tried attaching the PDF file but it's too large for the forum so you're stuck with the picture. The PDF file is sized to print on a standard 8.5x11 sheet of paper.

Last edited by Racing Geek; 10-27-2017 at 03:56 AM.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Racing Geek!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Street Fighter Swaps > Fork Swaps