82 kawasaki kz750e swingarm front end swap what's best - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Street Fighter Swaps

Street Fighter Swaps From Fork Swaps to Swing Arm Swaps

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 82 kawasaki kz750e swingarm front end swap what's best

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-12-2017, 02:25 PM   #1
Jon8329
NoObie
Noobie
Jon8329's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:27 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Jon8329 is a NOOB
Default 82 kawasaki kz750e swingarm front end swap what's best

Wanting to do a swingarm front end swap on my 82 kz750e was wondering what's the easiest way in terms of direct bolt on and same sizes without to much fab plan on staying with dual shocks I here alot of people say gsxr are the way to go but some say zephyr is better or zrx any info would be great thanks
Jon8329 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Jon8329!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-14-2017, 01:35 PM   #2
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:27 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: 82 kawasaki kz750e swingarm front end swap what's best

Are you wanting to use USDs'? If you do keep in mind they are at least a couple of inches shorter than the KZ stock fork legs +the wheel will be a 17" as opposed to the existing 19"The Sarm swap may need mounts welded on top for tha shocks.
Have you decided or got something in mind yet?

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2017, 09:53 PM   #3
Jon8329
NoObie
Noobie
Jon8329's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:27 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Jon8329 is a NOOB

Still figuring it out thinking of using a zephyr or zrx maybe a ninja was hoping for a bolt on setup but have yet to see one lol. So will try to find something that won't be to much fab just don't want to get in over my head.
Jon8329 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Jon8329!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Street Fighter Swaps