December FOTM Voting Thread - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > 2017 Fighter of the Month

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > December FOTM Voting Thread

View Poll Results: December FOTM Winner
ZipTi's 97' B1 1200, 407lbs Dual SportMoto 22 21.15%
(Make that thing forkless) Julian's Victor Frankenstein's Monster - Dirtbag build 39 37.50%
(Make that thing forkless) Julian's Dirtbag Dual-Sport 21 20.19%
MikeGyver's 2000 Ducati 996 Strada 7 6.73%
Tekgnome's Screaming Banshee 1 0.96%
F'Dup's DR650 7 6.73%
RS Raz's YZ125 7 6.73%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-29-2017, 03:49 PM   #11
Capt. Obvious
Fearless Keyboard Warrior
Fighter
Capt. Obvious's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:05 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Capt. Obvious is a name known to allCapt. Obvious is a name known to allCapt. Obvious is a name known to allCapt. Obvious is a name known to allCapt. Obvious is a name known to allCapt. Obvious is a name known to allCapt. Obvious is a name known to allCapt. Obvious is a name known to allCapt. Obvious is a name known to allCapt. Obvious is a name known to allCapt. Obvious is a name known to all
Default Re: December FOTM Voting Thread

I've got a soft spot for Bandits.
Capt. Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Capt. Obvious!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-03-2018, 03:02 AM   #12
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:05 AM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

Congrats Julian, a very worthy winner!!
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-03-2018, 09:54 PM   #13
zipti
ZipTi
Fighter In Training
zipti's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:05 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
zipti is a glorious beacon of lightzipti is a glorious beacon of lightzipti is a glorious beacon of lightzipti is a glorious beacon of lightzipti is a glorious beacon of lightzipti is a glorious beacon of lightzipti is a glorious beacon of lightzipti is a glorious beacon of lightzipti is a glorious beacon of lightzipti is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to all that voted! I'm glad I could show Zippi off a little.

Going with knobbies next year and building a skid plate. I want to ride the KAT Kentucky Adventure Trail, 950 miles of various back, gravel, trails.

97' 12b Alum subfrm, Shaved Gastank, Monster Seat, Vapor gauge, Trailtech HedLite, EBC Rotors, CRG forks, FOX Shox, billet R caliper mnt, Brembo fmc/cmc w/CRG, Woodcfrt Pegs, 707 Racing Ti FootPeg brackets & Aluminum Axles & swingarm shaft, Captured Alloy spacers, All Ti hdwr, Renthal Fatbars, Heated grips, TrailTech switches, Goal 400lbs /407 w/o fuel
78' GTS, 90 750 Sport, 86 GSXR712, 95 GSXR, 97 B12 Zipti, 98 B12 bagger
zipti is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived zipti!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2018, 02:33 PM   #14
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:05 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipti View Post
Thanks to all that voted! I'm glad I could show Zippi off a little.

Going with knobbies next year and building a skid plate. I want to ride the KAT Kentucky Adventure Trail, 950 miles of various back, gravel, trails.
sounds like you need a build thread to document your adventures chief

(you may have one already,in which case...my bad, I really should go look)
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > 2017 Fighter of the Month