post not appearing - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > News and Site Information

News and Site Information News and information about Custom Fighters. and Problems & Suggestions Subforum.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > post not appearing

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-30-2018, 05:41 PM   #1
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:05 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default post not appearing

techs

i updated a thread twice on tappatalk app, both appearing on there even had high 5's..

on chrome those post dont appear any reason??

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...=135508&page=5

should be two post after Yans reply, both made a couple of days ago.

is it just my browser

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
2019 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-30-2018, 05:52 PM   #2
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:05 PM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: post not appearing

I see two after Yan's...

Here they are (I deleted the images from the quotes to make it quicker to review here):

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Figured it's about time I got something done on this

First job stripping it. To say this have been sat out side for 4year to my knowledge nothing broke, no snapped studs two oil cooler bolts are rounded and the seat lock bolts but it came apart easy enough

So while I source a 1200 steering stem I got on with playing with idea for the subframe.

option a) will be to remove the hole lot at the main frame and then weld in drilled and tapped bar. Then make a subframe to bolt on.

Option b) use what I currently have and weld to part of the subframe and add to that base what I need to achieve the look.

If I go for option a first I then can't try option b I gave that bash. This will work as the base for the seat but going to have add a few bits to make it work. I'll sit on this for a few days and see how I feel. Good thing is A is still an option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
I managed to get the 600 stem out but it may need to be replaced it took some work to get out.

So with a bit of electrical tape I sorted it in to a lower and an upper I had floating and tryed the front end on. Also took apart some anti vibration risers I had so I could put some bars on.

Not looking to bad for first mock up

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-30-2018, 05:54 PM   #3
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:05 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: post not appearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
I see two after Yan's...

Here they are:
Must be my browser I'll check my shit, and grab my coat on the way out hahahah

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
2019 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived titan!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > News and Site Information