June 2018 Voting Thread - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > 2018 Fighter of the Month

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > June 2018 Voting Thread

View Poll Results: June 2018 FOTM Winner
RS_Razís 1997 YZ168 21 26.25%
Titan's eXtreme Jester - XJ600 16 20.00%
Casper's 2006 Suzuki SV650 12 15.00%
RatFighter's 2007 Kawasaki ER650R 24 30.00%
Sympul's 2005, GEN2 SV650, Naked version 7 8.75%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-03-2018, 12:56 PM   #11
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:07 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: June 2018 Voting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie2000ad View Post
Congrats Rat, I was sure Raz had it this time!

The award system seems to have a bug right now, I will award your asap!

Thanks! It feels like part of the right of passage as an OG to the forum is earning some sort of reputation, be it an award, huge rep, or just flat out being helpful to some degree or another.

Been chipping away at the stunt cage the last few days, I'll have to get some pics (just had one of two, '67 Chevy C10's dropped in my shop last night so I'm kinda busy today) when I get a moment to roll the bike out into the sun and move some stuff around, I'll post up to the 650's build thread as soon as I can find the time.

The 650 is the last "fighter project" as I get the ZX10 tail swap and undertail exhaust completed with a ZX6R rear wheel for the 180 section rear tire to match the 636 forks... factoring in the sub cage to the tail swap seems easier than trying to put it all together just to rip it apart when the new subframe is made. So expect some changes to the 650R in the coming months. Once it's "done" I'm intent on spending as much time riding as I can, a bike that only needs maintenance is a totally alien concept to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-05-2018, 04:20 PM   #12
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:07 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: June 2018 Voting Thread

Bullshit posts moved to the Bitch Forum.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > 2018 Fighter of the Month