Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Pingle electronic shifter help needed

820 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  shinyribs 
#1 ·
Hey Guys I may need a little help on the installation of my pingle electric shifter, on the wiring I've got the battery leads then the wire that goes to the live fuse as the ignition key is turned on,

Now there's two wires coming from the timing box any idea where they would go, I'm thinking there spliced in to the ignition part of the ecu?
I'm loosing my left foot due to a bone disease and already spent a whole year not riding,
Any help would be appreciated

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: ROBBO
#5 ·
Really sorry to hear about your foot...

We installed one of these kits on a gsxr1000 for a guy with a bum leg last year. The only weird thing was the start up procedure where you have to hold it for a few seconds to engage it each time the bike starts .

Get the real instructions or call pingle, its a nice quality kit and they should be able to help you.

#8 ·
Im being very slow with the install of the pingle, but im not supposed to stand as my foot has a large piece missing out of it at the moment cause of the disease, any ho, I did install the other end of the pingle hardware the up and down gear switches., then i have the to take of the seat and tank etc to finish up the wiring, that is for another day.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.