the FUCK YOU thread - Page 479 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-07-2019, 08:59 AM   #4781
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:41 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

A big fucking menstruating cunt juice dripping FUCK YOU to the inspector that's passed this car A MONTH AGO!!!

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mattson!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-07-2019, 11:56 AM   #4782
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:41 PM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 12 Times in 11 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Okay, that's fucked up.

After the initial shock from those pics I was looking at the fix.

Are you good to go with new shocks?

Only other work I see is the rotor cover. Probably cheap to replace. Don't understand damage there. Should have been protected by the wheel.

Is there more damage? I'd still use that scrubbed tire, but that's me.

Clearly, you need to take a closer look at this beast. Don't want that shit happening on the highway.
Smoker is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-07-2019, 12:58 PM   #4783
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Rotor cover is just bent a little by the rim dropping on it upon disassembly, easy to bend back it's very flimsy. Yet another "type fault" on these cars, the drain hole of the lower spring plate gets clogged and the plate rots away. Normally the suspension collapses in one crash, I just got a rubbing sound and some smoke. This thing just appears to have em all, sticky clutch, fucked rear shocks, moody MAF, self-starting radio, airbag contact failure (haven't done it yet but the occasionally burning fault light should be remedied with some contact cleaner on a few plugs under the seats)

Got it home by reinforcing the spring plate with a couple pieces of plank, wasn't far about a mile away or so. Needs new rear shocks springs and upper plates or whatever you call em, not expensive just a bit short on cash cause got a brand new dishwasher for mom at the back of the van...

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-08-2019, 11:36 AM   #4784
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:41 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Fuck you cancer. My aunt, one of only a few I've ever felt were my favorite in my family, passed away last night from complications stemming from throat cancer. It wasn't smoking related, it was just bad luck genetically that it all happened the way it did... there's no blame, nowhere to direct the frustration over it, it's just a part of the life cycle of humans, so, the only thing to say is "fuck cancer".

We had been making plans for a family visit. I guess this changes that quite a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-08-2019, 11:04 PM   #4785
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:41 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post

A big fucking menstruating cunt juice dripping FUCK YOU to the inspector that's passed this car A MONTH AGO!!!
They coulda splurged with just a bit more metal there, eh? Geez, glad that didn't go catastrophic on you.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-08-2019, 11:36 PM   #4786
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:41 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
Fuck you cancer. My aunt, one of only a few I've ever felt were my favorite in my family, passed away last night from complications stemming from throat cancer. It wasn't smoking related, it was just bad luck genetically that it all happened the way it did... there's no blame, nowhere to direct the frustration over it, it's just a part of the life cycle of humans, so, the only thing to say is "fuck cancer".

We had been making plans for a family visit. I guess this changes that quite a bit.
Condolences man... I dont think it would be hard to find like minds with the "fuck cancer" around here. That shit sucks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived XxGRYMMxX!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-09-2019, 01:13 PM   #4787
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Cancer is the biggest fuck of them all

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-09-2019, 01:25 PM   #4788
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I had one of my aunts pass this year due to cancer. An uncle had throat cancer and beat it, both my grandparents died of cancer and a cousin had childhood leukemia and survived. These were all on my father’s side of the family.

Like stated no rhyme or reason. All of the above never drank or smoked in their life and were very religious. Doesn’t make much sense at times.

Hang in there Ratty.

Later, Doug

‘74 Kawasaki H1-500
‘76 Kawasaki Kz900 Stripfighter
‘77 Kawasaki Kz1000
‘78 Kawasaki Kz1000
‘83 Kawasaki Gpz750 (Turbo Converted)
Streetfighterkz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Streetfighterkz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2019, 02:43 AM   #4789
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetfighterkz View Post
I had one of my aunts pass this year due to cancer. An uncle had throat cancer and beat it, both my grandparents died of cancer and a cousin had childhood leukemia and survived. These were all on my father’s side of the family.

Like stated no rhyme or reason. All of the above never drank or smoked in their life and were very religious. Doesn’t make much sense at times.

Hang in there Ratty.

Later, Doug

Crazy thing is that my aunt had actually beat the throat cancer and was dealing with getting her throat sorted so she could somewhat have her voice back, a recent procedure dilated the part of her throat that saw the most aggressive parts of surgery, and with that came a little complication through the past months, mainly, and worst of it, through the pasat few days.

Was rather surprising that my uncle had to rush her to the hospital as a sudden and uncontrollable bleeding started, totally out of the ordinary of everything so far, as soon as they arrived they did a blood transfusion (that's when I got the first of a string of texts since I'm across the country and can't be there, and I'm pretty much the few of our family left, 7 hours after arriving at the hospital she passed away. It was as sudden and tragic as MM all those years ago. I'm just beside myself right now, just no words, my heart hurts, seemingly more for my uncle and my mother than for anything else. As my aunt's best friend said yesterday, "It wasn't supposed to be this way.". We always wish we had just a little more time.

Cherish today, it may be all we have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2019, 02:44 PM   #4790
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

My grandfather had tumour in eye, so doctors removed the eye, years later he died of liver tumour, at age of 90 tho
My grandma git breast cancer, they operated her and years later she got stroke, turned better and few weeks ago she got another, much worse, still could kinda walk, fell amd broke wrist. Poor lady is 90years old, sits in dark room all day, i feel so sad for her.

Lost mlboth my grandparents from dads side to cancer. That shit is the shittiest thing ever. I hope cancer gets cancer and dies

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rex_saugerty!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum