I attract idiots. - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > I attract idiots.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-09-2015, 05:36 PM   #21
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:35 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: I attract idiots.

We don't really know what she saw. She was so upset he didn't ask. I'd like to see some heads roll, but he just wants to forget about it.

We're talking really simple, back woods country people. Anyone that spent two minutes with this girl would realize that sex is something that has never entered her mind.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-09-2015, 06:34 PM   #22
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:35 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Doc office might need renovating

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-09-2015, 10:43 PM   #23
Rwgoldsmth
Fighterer
Rwgoldsmth's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:35 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond repute

I know he wants to just forget about it but here is my 2 cents.
this guy could pull this stunt again. I mean they have a video ready for it this must happen at least occasionally.
Speaking up may get others to share.
again just my 2 cents.
Rwgoldsmth is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Rwgoldsmth!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-10-2015, 03:14 AM   #24
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

I totally agree.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-17-2015, 12:01 PM   #25
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

I get a call that a fella needs his ac charged. I ask him where he lives and does he know what kind of system he has since he asked for an estimate on refrigerant costs.

For reference, Roadside is the name of a filing station around her that has a huge mobile home park behind it. About 250-300 homes, I'd guess.

He tells me, " I got a trailer behind Roadside. Do you know the place. ?"

Me: "Yessir, I live about 10 minutes from there. Do you know if your house ( I said house) used R-22 or R [email protected] ? "

Him: " I dunno just the normal stuff. "

That's cool, most people don't know the difference, so I just gave him a price on both gasses and he told me to come on. I get there and it's not his home/ house trailer he wants charged. It's his camping trailer. Roof top unit.

1: I'm not familiar with these systems and an not wanting to learn today, trial by fire, on my own dime.

2: Pretty sure my fat butt flipping around on top of his roof will create leaks that I don't feel like being responsible.

3: Don't wanna plop my extension ladder up on his trailer and scratch up his paint that, again, I don't want to be responsible for.

Now, I'm the guy that just lost about 30 miles of traveling due to poor communication, but whatever. I tell him I'm not set up to work on those and he asks if I know anyone that is. I tell him sorry, I don't, have a nice day.

Now he's lodged a complaint with the BBB saying that I have him an estimate on work but now I'm refusing to hold up my end of the contract.

Contract? We had no contact. Not even a verbal contract. I gave him an estimate over the phone on what R-22 and R-410a cost per pound + $65/hr labor.

What happened is he called the local big box Camping World store and got an outrageous price. Now he's trying to hold my butt to the fire and force me to do the work for cheap.

Dummy. lol.

And the BBB is holding the complaint open, too. That's for a negative mark, buddy. Like I care...

These people crack me up.
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-17-2015, 08:49 PM   #26
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:35 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Do people really look at the BBB site anymore? Doesn't everybody know they are a scam?

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-17-2015, 09:55 PM   #27
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

So true. Such a scam...

" you have a complaint against. Therefore you have a negative mark. You need to satisfy the customer. Then he can retract his complaint. After that, pay us ( whatever amount they decide that particular day- last time they asked for $1800 iirc) and we'll remove the negative mark.

leave it up.

I'm really not trying to sound like I'm bitching and bellyaching in here. These people annoy me, but they ultimately are really entertaining me.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-22-2015, 02:14 PM   #28
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

HA, i deserve everything i got. Yessir/yesm'am goes a long way, as well as honesty

I'm surprised none of my vehicles have ever been impounded, though.

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-22-2015, 08:11 PM   #29
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

I was talking with a buddy from Kansas City earlier. I thought this was quote worthy:

"Yes I attended an anger management session once. I tried tried to tell them that I did not have an anger problem, I had an idiot problem. They did not want to listen to me, and it pissed me off. That's when I had the realization that it just does not pay to even bother to try to deal with idiots. They will beat you down with persistence, and win with experience. "

I laughed so hard.
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-18-2016, 04:24 PM   #30
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

Got the cops called on me for shoplifting ( I didn't) because the fuckwit behind the register got his panties in a wad. People just stun me anymore.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum