GS600, little sister to GS1157 - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > GS600, little sister to GS1157

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-27-2016, 06:50 AM   #31
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:20 PM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: GS600, little sister to GS1157

That sucks. Maybe you'll have the same luck as me though and despite them saying that a compete V5 will just turn up at your house in 2 weeks.
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Cookie2000ad!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-27-2016, 07:33 AM   #32
Notyetafighter
Fighterer
Local Time: 08:50 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Notyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to allNotyetafighter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HickLife View Post

Isnt it Australia that wont allow you to do ANYTHING without it being legal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The problem here in Australia is that a lot of stuff is open to interpretation or if the cop just wants to fuck with you.

Case in point, my mate got defected for his stock headlight on a 100% STOCK grom!!!

We can do little things like exhaust, indicators etc, but if you don't have an engineers certificate saying it meets the rules a cop can screw you over.

Even if the parts are higher quality than the stock bits.

Can't wait to see how this build turns out Steve
Notyetafighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Notyetafighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-27-2016, 09:20 AM   #33
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

"found" a small off cut of 1" square alloy tube at work today, so will try to finish off the engine stand tonight

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 370steve!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-27-2016, 09:48 AM   #34
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie2000ad View Post
That sucks. Maybe you'll have the same luck as me though and despite them saying that a compete V5 will just turn up at your house in 2 weeks.
Haha they have done that with my driving licence a couple of times would be nice of them to do it with my V5, but doubt it

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-02-2016, 12:16 PM   #35
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Finished off making the engine stand, going to put a bid on another engine with carbs and ECU tonight.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-02-2016, 01:03 PM   #36
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

pity it's mono shock, i have a nice full back end from a CB1300 here
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-02-2016, 01:49 PM   #37
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
pity it's mono shock, i have a nice full back end from a CB1300 here
cheers for that Yan, but am going single shock with this one

on a more positive note, Just won the other engine, carbs And ECU for 69 result

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-27-2016, 08:41 AM   #38
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

not done much with the build for some time,
so went on to the Bay and spent some of the cash that i now have from sale of the Hornet bits.
ordered some head stock bearings so i can fit the front end off of the GS1157.
then went about buying this lot for the rear end.

took the tank down to the paint shop yesterday, Arnie is going to get the bleb sorted and see what needs doing to the tank in the way of repair.
looks like the Bandit engine carbs and ECU i got from E-bay are not for a bandit but for its previous model the GSX600F, so not sure about the interchangeability of the parts with the Bandit engine. Will just have to ask some questions on other forums.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-27-2016, 09:30 AM   #39
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

i used GSX600F carbs on the bandikat , slabby 750 lump, they'll be fine
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-27-2016, 09:37 AM   #40
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
i used GSX600F carbs on the bandikat , slabby 750 lump, they'll be fine
cheers for the info mate

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes