Vote for the 2017 Fighter of the Year - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > 2017 Fighter Of The Year

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the 2017 Fighter of the Year

View Poll Results: 2017 FOTY
Robbo's 2000 ZX9R 6 4.00%
Cabbie's Stuntfighter 8 5.33%
lecoen's FZR 600 1 0.67%
370steve's GS1175 35 23.33%
Mongoose's SRAD 2 1.33%
Mattson's Triumph 2 1.33%
Yantosh's CB1300rr 33 22.00%
Stealth's Suzuki Bandit 1200 25 16.67%
lafoune's Gsx1100 1981 Cafédrag 13 8.67%
sebwiers' the SECApocalypse 5 3.33%
sugarkryptonite's '84 V65 Sabre 5 3.33%
(Make that thing forkless) Julian's Victor Frankenstein's Monster - Dirtbag build 15 10.00%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-04-2018, 06:52 PM   #11
busa1300
GURU

CF Lover
busa1300's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:51 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Vote for the 2017 Fighter of the Year

OLDSKOOL.....!!!

2019 winter build off bike RZV500R
https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136718

__________MY TWO STROKE ADDICTION_____________
RGV VJ21 L____________GT 750 J__sold _____
RGV VJ22 FL_________ GT 750 long term cafe project___
RGV VJ22 N ______________RS 250 Cup Bike_________
RGV VJ23 T__________And one for the water...SX-R 800_
RZ 350_______________The cherry popper...KD 80_____
___________________RZV500R____________________
busa1300 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived busa1300!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2018, 02:01 AM   #12
Vikrant Singh
GURU
Fighterer
Vikrant Singh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:21 AM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 

Brilliant year, some serious work put in this year guys, commendable!

Happiness is not around the corner
Happiness is the corner

Story -
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...18589448153665

Build -
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...=78354&page=39
Vikrant Singh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Vikrant Singh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2018, 11:54 AM   #13
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOME®

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebwiers View Post
Ideally you could pick one that combines BOTH? Certainly is what draws me to any commercially made bike.
That's what I did

CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2018, 01:15 PM   #14
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here

i love that dirtbag build
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived eatabullet!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-07-2018, 02:21 PM   #15
Tactilenek
Another damn Mike

Fighter In Training
Tactilenek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:51 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tactilenek is a splendid one to beholdTactilenek is a splendid one to beholdTactilenek is a splendid one to beholdTactilenek is a splendid one to beholdTactilenek is a splendid one to beholdTactilenek is a splendid one to beholdTactilenek is a splendid one to beholdTactilenek is a splendid one to beholdTactilenek is a splendid one to beholdTactilenek is a splendid one to beholdTactilenek is a splendid one to behold

Tough choice.
Zuki or Honda...
Hmm...
Tactilenek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2018, 07:57 PM   #16
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

you all voting on aesthetics instead of the amount of work it took to get it where it as are assholes.

dude built his own frame. and front end. and swingarm. he should win.
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived tldave!
The Following User Says F-U to tldave For This Post:
mcantar (01-10-2018)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2018, 10:48 PM   #17
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tldave View Post
you all voting on aesthetics instead of the amount of work it took to get it where it as are assholes.

Julian's bike is awesome, no doubt. But different people enjoy different types of "work". I love what Sugarkryptonite did with his Honda. It screams fighter to me, but maybe not someone else. I digs the musclebikes.
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2018, 01:52 AM   #18
Suban12

Fighterer
Suban12's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Suban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond reputeSuban12 has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Some good bikes this past year.Congrats to all builders.Obvious choice for me tho...

Suban12 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Suban12!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2018, 11:32 AM   #19
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:51 PM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tldave View Post

So if this bike were entered it should win?

Let people vote however they want.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2018, 12:42 PM   #20
make that thing forkless
forks and valves... WTF?
Senior Fighterer
make that thing forkless's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:51 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
So if this bike were entered it should win?

Let people vote however they want.

eeewwww, no!

I agree, some bikes should NOT win no matter how much effort is expelled to create them.

That said, thanks to everyone who voted for my bike. Much appreciated
make that thing forkless is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived make that thing forkless!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > 2017 Fighter Of The Year