Vote for the 2017 Fighter of the Year - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > 2017 Fighter Of The Year

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the 2017 Fighter of the Year

View Poll Results: 2017 FOTY
Robbo's 2000 ZX9R 6 4.00%
Cabbie's Stuntfighter 8 5.33%
lecoen's FZR 600 1 0.67%
370steve's GS1175 35 23.33%
Mongoose's SRAD 2 1.33%
Mattson's Triumph 2 1.33%
Yantosh's CB1300rr 33 22.00%
Stealth's Suzuki Bandit 1200 25 16.67%
lafoune's Gsx1100 1981 Cafédrag 13 8.67%
sebwiers' the SECApocalypse 5 3.33%
sugarkryptonite's '84 V65 Sabre 5 3.33%
(Make that thing forkless) Julian's Victor Frankenstein's Monster - Dirtbag build 15 10.00%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2018, 01:18 PM   #31
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:26 PM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Default Re: Vote for the 2017 Fighter of the Year

Agreed, CF contests are for us and us alone. I make a point during the last couple months of the Buildoff to not link to the forum anywhere else if I post pics somewhere or something like that, for this reason.
Consider this a vote to DQ his entry.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2018, 02:33 PM   #32
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:26 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

that's no different than what happened last year...

its just a little ol internet forum award.. that really.. no one outside of here even knows about.
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mongoose!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-21-2018, 06:26 AM   #33
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:26 AM
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
Consider this a vote to DQ his entry.
what rule have i broken?? Wanting to beat someone and being competitive is now a crime?

I posted this "Anyone on here who might be registered on Custom Fighters web site" Is that not "in house" enough

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 370steve!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-21-2018, 10:56 AM   #34
stealth
Fighter
stealth's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:26 AM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
stealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

I can imagine dude what fun you might be having if you could vote for your bike more than once.
Guys dont be mean to him - theres at least one real person who likes that bike
stealth is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-21-2018, 02:17 PM   #35
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth View Post
theres at least one real person who likes that bike
do tell who.............. so i can vote for him

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-21-2018, 02:35 PM   #36
Switch blade
Noobie
Switch blade's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:26 AM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Switch blade is a NOOB

DRIBBLING DRIBBLETHWAITE ITS GOTTA BE THE GS 1157
Switch blade is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Switch blade!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-21-2018, 03:28 PM   #37
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

As the FOTM / Y runner Mod, I'll just say I don't see any rules infringement (there ain't many anyway), and the way it's posted, (registered members, "my bike's in, any votes appreciated") while competitive, isn't a problem by me. Fairly mild in fact.

Carry on
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2018, 01:43 AM   #38
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:26 PM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
that's no different than what happened last year...

Very different than last year. Richyboy had multiple usernames matching his IP address all signed up on the same day. Voting for yourself is a douche move and will only bring shame upon yourself. Asking registered inactive users to return to CF to vote is a grey area. I respect that he specified "registered" and didn't ask everyone reading to create a new account just to vote.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2018, 08:25 AM   #39
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:26 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

I remember a few times in the past when we would go to another site to pile on votes for a fellow CF'er. One time Mallory was in a cookie contest, another time Seb was on a garage funding contest. On both of those occasions we piled on with multiple accounts and came through for CF. Probably more that I'm forgetting.

So....glass houses and all that.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-25-2018, 02:54 AM   #40
Vikrant Singh
GURU
Fighterer
Vikrant Singh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:56 AM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 

I can understand Yan's point but Steve is not wrong in requesting registered voters.
That said, it's somewhat disappointing to see the voting discipline in question again Mike, restrict it to registered voters registered until December only. That should firm up it's integrity somewhat.
Virtual, fictional or whatever we may call this, a lot of people serious about bikes outside our community look at the annual build vote threads, all the work put into the 12 builds and every builder here will be better off without the dirt after each year. All the work collectively deserves better.

Happiness is not around the corner
Happiness is the corner

Story -
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...18589448153665

Build -
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...=78354&page=39
Vikrant Singh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Vikrant Singh!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > 2017 Fighter Of The Year