Kat's Volty two-fiddy Street Tracker - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Kat's Volty two-fiddy Street Tracker

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-23-2018, 01:41 PM   #11
GoodKat
Mr. Good Kat
Fighter
GoodKat's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:53 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDM View Post
You're doing some great work there chap, and this is going to be a rather cool little city bike I think, although I have to admit that I was a little disturbed by this pic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodKat View Post

Are you making bits in the nude?...
😄 unfortunately no. It was summer and I had shorts, was taking some pictures in my living room.

But working naked with a grinder, bathing in a shower of sparks and molten metal shouldn’t be something weird for a CF member. 😄
GoodKat is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived GoodKat!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-23-2018, 02:19 PM   #12
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:53 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Kat's Volty two-fiddy Street Tracker

Most of my long sleeve shirts have a vented left sleeve peppered with small holes

Reeeeally should buy a fireproof jacket...

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-23-2018, 07:21 PM   #13
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:53 PM
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
Most of my long sleeve shirts have a vented left sleeve peppered with small holes

Reeeeally should buy a fireproof jacket...
why thats what skin is for...
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-24-2018, 04:06 AM   #14
a_morti
GURU

CF Addict
Local Time: 12:53 AM
Flipped Off 24 Times in 14 Posts
a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Cool little bike! 110kg is already pretty good for a 250, be interesting to see how much you can reduce. 10mm engine plates aren't lighter than 4mm though.

Aaron, living in Gibraltar and riding a 2014 MSX125 (Grom) with a bunch of shiny shite on it. Slow n loud!
a_morti is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-24-2018, 07:02 AM   #15
GoodKat
Mr. Good Kat
Fighter
GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_morti View Post
Cool little bike! 110kg is already pretty good for a 250, be interesting to see how much you can reduce. 10mm engine plates aren't lighter than 4mm though.
Indeed but I am also removing all the tabs, passenger pegs, both seats (the pillion seat is pretty heavy) - will be replaced by a custom made one, exhaust system (I think the stock one wheighs about 8 kilograms) will be replaced by a custom made one (manifolds) out of stainless steel. I got the muffler (stainless reverse cone). I hope to get the entire exhaust system to about 3 kilograms.

Stock fenders are made out of some heavy steel that was chrome plated. I am thinking on using aluminum ones - no paint, only brushed look or some fiberglass ones. I think I’ll stick to aluminum due to “authenticity”.

For the stance of the bike, i bought some Ole shocks from a 2015 Moto Guzzi V7. Mint condition, low price.

I am also planning on rising the front of the bike a bit (i will need some help from the suspension Gurus of CF) and also add some propper springs.

At this moment I am out for a quick trip in the Romanian mountains. Will upload more when I’ll get back in Bucharest, on Sunday.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8570C1EB-0EB0-4A4C-B3BE-DF8B35F5464B_1521889327212.jpeg
Views:	33
Size:	2.50 MB
ID:	100402   Click image for larger version

Name:	8AEA600A-5018-4F35-83B0-21CC93ACCA13_1521889348049.jpeg
Views:	33
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	100404   Click image for larger version

Name:	A5171894-59BB-4AEF-9D8B-EDDD89FEAAE4_1521889474159.jpeg
Views:	39
Size:	3.08 MB
ID:	100408   Click image for larger version

Name:	2B10EC27-5276-407D-BB05-F0A7BFCE8548_1521889502767.jpeg
Views:	39
Size:	3.19 MB
ID:	100410  
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-24-2018, 12:56 PM   #16
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:53 PM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 12 Times in 11 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Nature pics are fucking beautiful.

Enjoy that!!!
Smoker is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2018, 02:43 AM   #17
GoodKat
Mr. Good Kat
Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Nature pics are fucking beautiful.

Enjoy that!!!
Thank you, Smoker!

Here are some more pictures. This is the view from the room / balcony. That water stream is a bless for the sleep-challenged people. Best sleep I had in weeks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4724320A-A58E-4D75-A4E9-8AD4A9406E39_1521960087041.jpeg
Views:	38
Size:	3.37 MB
ID:	100422   Click image for larger version

Name:	F71C9A9B-9237-4939-83D0-8800C3946A16_1521960110007.jpeg
Views:	49
Size:	3.53 MB
ID:	100424   Click image for larger version

Name:	96EA060F-3F1C-48E1-87D4-F0CD24C328F7_1521960131438.jpeg
Views:	30
Size:	3.91 MB
ID:	100426   Click image for larger version

Name:	2E68AA0A-6C63-4383-A291-51C449F71795_1521960151035.jpeg
Views:	32
Size:	2.76 MB
ID:	100428  
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-26-2018, 05:21 AM   #18
GoodKat
Mr. Good Kat
Fighter

Back in town. This mountain escapade was something I really needed.

I sent the frame to a friend's shop to have it modified:

I want to replace the engine / swingarm / foot peg mounts since the standard mounts were too thin for my taste. I want to be able to ride this bike on dirt and so on, so I need something sturdy.

First the rear rails and pillion footpegs were removed. Also, the Moto Guzzi rear shocks were fitted to see how it looks. These are 6 cm taller than the standard Suzuki ones.

For comparison:

Then everything went upside-down.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-26-2018, 05:23 AM   #19
GoodKat
Mr. Good Kat
Fighter

Any other websites that are offering free photo upload?

It seems that I reached the limit for my account.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-26-2018, 11:08 AM   #20
a_morti
GURU

CF Addict
Local Time: 12:53 AM
Flipped Off 24 Times in 14 Posts
a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Love it, flip that shit like a BMX
Flickr seems to be the one since photobucket gave everyone the finger.

Aaron, living in Gibraltar and riding a 2014 MSX125 (Grom) with a bunch of shiny shite on it. Slow n loud!
a_morti is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes