Re: H-D to start building Streetfighters 2019-2020 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Re: H-D to start building Streetfighters 2019-2020

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-10-2018, 12:40 PM   #1
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:58 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: H-D to start building Streetfighters 2019-2020

fuck all of you defending harley. i hope they choke and fucking die. their bikes are overpriced fucking trash.
tldave is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
The Following 2 Users Say F-U to tldave For This Post:
beezwiz (08-10-2018), mcantar (08-10-2018)

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-17-2018, 11:11 AM   #2
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:58 PM
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: H-D to start building Streetfighters 2019-2020

The newer bikes have interested me, but then I'm IMMEDIATELY turned away by either the pushiness of the sales people who will immediately bash whatever you rode in on because it's not a Harley, or by the bandwagon buyers who crowd around and slap each others nuts in a giant circle jerk because harley, because everything they own says harley, everything they wear says harley, and just because they were given the keys to a brand new road glide, suddenly they're total biker bruhs.

It's sickening.

I do give credit to Harley for finally coming into the current millenia. The 500 and 750 were a step outside the normal potatopotato. Yes, my 1983 Honda Sabre had the same (and more) technology a long ass time ago, but at least its more current now. Supposedly as of 2018, the engines are a lot smoother now, being based off a Polaris design (I'm told they bought Polaris' designs after the shutdown of Victory?).

I love how the Dyna's look, I can get behind the looks of a Street Glide, but I have no desire to sit on a giant ass vibrator. Or deal with the normal Harley or bust crowd. Maybe Harley will continue on this current path of evolution and keep trying to pull in the younger crowds. I might actually consider buying one some day then.....
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Fight Everything!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum