Funny quotes from CF.com - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Funny quotes from CF.com

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2008, 08:22 PM   #21
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:54 PM
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Funny quotes from CF.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraffitiGiraffe View Post
AHAHAHAHA Ruckus I'm going to slip you a rufie at FF09

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2008, 09:16 PM   #22
GraffitiGiraffe
SHENANIGANS
CF Addict
GraffitiGiraffe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:54 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 4 Times in 2 Posts
GraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to all

Yea! the rest is a mystery! DUN DUN DUN...

R.I.P Gavin "Greencheezeta" Butts
You will be missed
We Love you Mad Madame, RIP my friend
Shenanigans
1971 International Scout 2 project
GraffitiGiraffe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-13-2008, 01:05 AM   #23
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 500
Flipped Off 165 Times in 131 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougZ View Post
At least he got his boyfriend's shit outta from under his nail, before he posted this time.

ov about

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-13-2008, 12:05 PM   #24
ODDITY
SPEED WHORE
CF Addict
ODDITY's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:54 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
ODDITY is really niceODDITY is really niceODDITY is really niceODDITY is really niceODDITY is really niceODDITY is really niceODDITY is really niceODDITY is really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
my friend got hooked up with a stripper thru craigslist. . . she gave him a urinary tract infection. . . from a blowjob?! haha.
:
ODDITY is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-13-2008, 06:36 PM   #25
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:54 PM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green Lantern View Post
fuck i gotta go to china and destroy some asian vag
'nuff said

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-13-2008, 06:39 PM   #26
babyfighter
Fully Qualified Asshole
CF Addict
babyfighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:54 PM
Flip Offs: 18
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
babyfighter is a name known to allbabyfighter is a name known to allbabyfighter is a name known to allbabyfighter is a name known to allbabyfighter is a name known to allbabyfighter is a name known to allbabyfighter is a name known to allbabyfighter is a name known to allbabyfighter is a name known to allbabyfighter is a name known to allbabyfighter is a name known to all

Quote:
i fell like motor boatin a bowl of noodles n rice right now
who wants to split a rape charge?
nother good one from same thread

'91 FZR600 build
'99 DT125R ride
'94 GS500 bitch
'95 GPZ500 quad build

R.I.P. Gavin 'greencheezeeta' Butts

R.I.P. Carl 'punkvernie' Vernie
babyfighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived babyfighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-14-2008, 07:44 AM   #27
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
that headlight on there is like taking the queen of england to mcdonalds.

Quote:
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...

FOH CYCLE FAB
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2008, 11:20 PM   #28
mpls|cafe|racer
HipsterKillerGarage

mpls|cafe|racer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 125 Times in 97 Posts
mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I dunno why, but this cracked me up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwh998 View Post
these r the colorless ones in the cabinet
Quote:
you logic intrigues me,i wish to subscribe to your magazine

WAY DOWN HERE ON LEVEL 7, HIDING FROM THE RADIATION.
mpls|cafe|racer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2008, 11:25 PM   #29
mpls|cafe|racer
HipsterKillerGarage

mpls|cafe|racer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 125 Times in 97 Posts
mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

And my personal favorite is my signature.

WAY DOWN HERE ON LEVEL 7, HIDING FROM THE RADIATION.
mpls|cafe|racer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-22-2008, 06:40 PM   #30
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D

Quote:
Originally Posted by thasick1 View Post
Im pretty happy with the outcome of my new and improved workspace...

it has a taste of me in and around it...

^thats not edited. and i dont know what it means

Quote:

FOH CYCLE FAB
This user High Fived 929_adam!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion