the FUCK YOU thread - Page 428 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-28-2018, 05:23 AM   #4271
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:15 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

...aaaaaaaand the Ford lasted a whole two hours of working before it stopped taking in gears. This is getting real, real old...

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-28-2018, 10:29 PM   #4272
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:15 PM
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Fuck you to fucking flake ass motherfuckers.

Talking to a dude on a local buy sell trade page. Has an 02 Kawi Vulcan 750 for sale for 400. No title or keys (came from a foreclosure, I figure he prolly bought it from a lot sale).

Messages me today and says 200 if I can get it today. So I scramble like a sumbitch, pull the cash together, and go to the place where the bike is. Well I meet his uncle there, and apparently his uncle is the guy that does foreclosures. And HE's the one actually selling the bike. But at least at this point we're still on the same page. Here's where it goes off the rails.

I go over the normal stuff, known details, etc. I'd called ahead and talked to the uncle, and the uncle mentioned it needs a battery, wants to know if I'm bringing a truck, or what. I figure it's right around the corner from MarksA-C's house, so if it comes to it, I'll push it the 15 blocks. Whatever.

So I'm talking to him while I'm there, start asking about how it ran, etc. Uncle tells me he never actually had it running. He tried jumping it, couldnt get power anywhere, etc. I ask if he has a set of cables I can check it with. He's getting them, I reach down, tighten the negative bolt on the battery. Put the leads on, positive to battery, negative to engine case, full power across whole bike. Choke, little throttle few cranks and it fires right up. Runs great off choke. So while it's warming up, I check out the included paperwork, look at the fairing that was removed, and then go back. Get ready to finish up, and now price goes up to 300 because "i brought out the cables, it runs now, i don't normally let people work on stuff here" blah blah.

Like...W.T.F. Nobody worked on anything. I jumped the bike. Your time aint that valuable. I got 200 on me and that's it. Take it or leave it. He left it.

Fuck him. You're too stupid to jump a bike, you advertise it, and then back out of the sale. Go fuck yourself.

For what it's worth, bike is well worth the money, but I'm broke as fuck, called in favors to make this happen. And was ready to push the cocksucker back to Mark's, uphill most of the way, just to have a damn nice bike for dirt ass cheap. Around here, I could rekey it, get the title, throw a battery, put it back together, and sell it for prolly 2 grand easy. And I know it. I'd have had no problem paying 300 if I had the extra cash, and if he'd been a bit more diplomatic about it.
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2018, 02:58 AM   #4273
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:15 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Man, that sucks. You would have walked away a winner if you hadn't started it for him. very rare that being extra careful bites you in the ass. Curious what price he'll relist it for now.
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2018, 08:23 AM   #4274
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Man, that sucks. You would have walked away a winner if you hadn't started it for him. very rare that being extra careful bites you in the ass. Curious what price he'll relist it for now.
Woman was already PISSED that I was going there as it was. We've been struggling for cash lately, so anything I've spared for the rat at all was a blessing. I couldn't go back home with the bike unless I knew it ran. Should have said fuckit, and took it anyway. Would have been worth a partout if nothing else.

Gonna see if any of my other stuff sells in the next couple days, call guy back see if he still has it.
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Fight Everything!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2018, 11:47 AM   #4275
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight Everything View Post
Woman was already PISSED that I was going there as it was.
How much can you sell her for?
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2018, 08:51 PM   #4276
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:15 PM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
How much can you sell her for?
Enough to buy a running bike I'm sure

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2018, 11:03 PM   #4277
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:15 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

fuck got quoted 250 bucks for some work to a radiator from someone local.. i really need a tig.. be able to pay the thing back in 8 hours of work..
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mongoose!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-01-2018, 01:09 AM   #4278
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:15 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
...aaaaaaaand the Ford lasted a whole two hours of working before it stopped taking in gears. This is getting real, real old...
Last night got a call from the shop. Clutch slave cylinder leaking so the tranny has to come off, and while down there would be stupid not to swap the whole thing. Looking at closer to a grand, on the third day of owning a 1500eur car... Gonna be a hoot battling this out with the PO...

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-07-2018, 01:34 PM   #4279
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

A little fuck you to myself, crashing twice in two months, on 2 different bikes, is quite ridiculous. At least I was going way slower the second time. I am really sore though, wasn't even fully recovered from the last get-off. Thought I lost a toe at first on the most recent crash, probably broken to fuck though, been walking with more of a limp than usual for the past few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2018, 12:22 AM   #4280
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

No argon,no mix and no gas companies open on Saturday. Fuck me.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum