Tube bender plans - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Heavy Metal

Heavy Metal Anything to do with welding, bending and fabricating things from metal goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Tube bender plans

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-07-2014, 01:18 PM   #11
dbdesigns

Fighterer
dbdesigns's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:48 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
dbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Tube bender plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Matt View Post
Resurrecting this thread... Most of the links listed above end with 404 errors

http://chopperhandbook.com/bender.htm

It's based of a JD2 bender and setup for those dies, but can be made to accept pro-tool dies. Soon as Gojira gets finished and sold, this is one of the investments!

SWEET!! Maybe my next project!!

My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Diamon...07762669330809

My Website http://dbackdesigns.com
dbdesigns is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-07-2014, 04:13 PM   #12
rubbersdown
sickboy
CF Pimp
rubbersdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:48 PM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 45 Times in 29 Posts
rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Seems unless you have the ability to precisely punch the holes/notches yourself its just not worth it. By the time you bought the 1/2" steel plate, the hardened pins and bolts and then pay someone to punch the holes your probably looking at close to $200 and the bender itself is only $290. Guess it just depends how much you time is worth to you though.
Me personally am looking at buying the roguefab bender. $700 for the full bender w/ a die and its hydraulic so no busting your ass tugging on a giant lever. Plus it bends vertical so its much more compact.

"Sex addicts are just guys who are telling the truth." - Rodney Ruxin
rubbersdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-07-2014, 06:22 PM   #13
sebwiers
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdxǝ

CF Pimp
sebwiers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:48 PM
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 19 Posts
sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbersdown View Post
Seems unless you have the ability to precisely punch the holes/notches yourself its just not worth it.
I expect to have that capability soon.

sebwiers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived sebwiers!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Heavy Metal