Z-king - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Z-king

Closed Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-04-2009, 09:19 PM   #31
CamBandit17
Try Harder
CF Addict
CamBandit17's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:28 AM
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 31 Times in 9 Posts
CamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond reputeCamBandit17 has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Z-king

Absolutely bitchin! Lovin the white and gold, and nice choice on the new wheel! I would have to say one of my new favorite bikes...

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-04-2009, 09:52 PM   #32
BigBellyRacing
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!

CF Pimp
BigBellyRacing's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 7 Times in 6 Posts
BigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

your bike sucks! I wish everyone would stop kissing your ass already
bike looks good man. Way to represent kawi to the fullest.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

This user High Fived BigBellyRacing!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-04-2009, 10:35 PM   #33
Pariah
Stupid motherfucker
Pariah's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:28 PM
Flip Offs: 504
Flipped Off 402 Times in 164 Posts
Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Yer bike gives me the horn...

It's not so bad as long as you can keep the fear from your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Looks good, but I would prefer titanium nipples.
Street Triple
Supercharged Street Triple
Pale Horse XJ750
This user High Fived Pariah!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-05-2009, 05:17 AM   #34
QuiCkSiLv3R
jamal avatar #1
CF Pimp
QuiCkSiLv3R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 78 Times in 44 Posts
QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

how much lighter is it.

oh and damn son.

Driving a motorcycle during the winters in the US North East has taught me one thing, you can't buy respect.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-05-2009, 06:22 AM   #35
qillvearn
Noobie
Local Time: 01:28 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
qillvearn is a NOOB

A white streetfighter.. I luv it..
This user High Fived qillvearn!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-05-2009, 04:18 PM   #36
daxabone
GURU
CF Addict
daxabone's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Flip Offs: 109
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
daxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of light

yea i had no idea you had so much in it. hopefully ill be in thomson here in a couple weeks. im gonna hit you up cause i want to see this thing in person. awesome job!
+rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailz View Post
"son, do you have an addiction problem?"

"Yes sir. I keep making a motorcycle faster and spending all my money on it. I cant stop and its ruining my life."
R.I.P.
Gavin "Greencheezeata" Butts

October 5, 1983 - September 8, 2009

Dax's Bandit 600SF-Sold
2006 Suzuki DRZ SM
This user High Fived daxabone!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-05-2009, 09:26 PM   #37
Greencheezeeta
Cheesus loves you

CF Pimp
Greencheezeeta's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 42
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
Greencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 
Talking Re: Z-king

Hell yeah man, pm me before you come down. I'll send you my cell number. Will you be on your bike?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-05-2009, 09:59 PM   #38
Andle
Insurance is good!
Noobie
Andle's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:28 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Andle is a NOOB

Very badass bike! Not much of the original left.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-05-2009, 10:04 PM   #39
Greencheezeeta
Cheesus loves you

CF Pimp
Greencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Z-king

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiCkSiLv3R View Post
how much lighter is it.

oh and damn son.
The new wheel puts it 430lbs wet - about 48lbs lighter than stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andle View Post
Very badass bike! Not much of the original left.
Thanks, and you're right lol.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-05-2009, 10:14 PM   #40
Greencheezeeta
Cheesus loves you

CF Pimp
Talking Small update

Since the rear of the bike was apart anyway... I decided to do a little work on the rotating swingarm parts. After I stripped the sprocket carrier of its black paint... I polished it up a good bit. Then I stripped the hub of paint, pressed in the new studs, and gave it a nice satin brushed finish. Re-packed all of the bearings and put it all back together. The new wheel looks tits... and the polished carrier really sets off the chain side. Here's a crappy cell phone video:

The wheel looks like it is out of line... but its just an extra spot of rubber on the tire. Also, the uber-cool looking black lug nuts that I bought were not the right size... so I used some plain ol silver open-ended acorn nuts for now. Oh yeah, don't give me any shit about my non-certified bike stand. lol

These people High Fived Greencheezeeta!
Closed Thread

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes